Random good picture Not show
(1) It's hot enough to melt hell!
(2) First, melt two ounces of butter.
(3) Ice needs heat to melt.
(4) The temperature is going up; will the snow melt?
(5) If you warm ice, it will melt into water.
(6) Iron will melt when it is made very hot.
(7) The snow was beginning to melt.
(8) The ice will melt when the sun shines on it.
(9) He had learnt how to melt invisibly into the background.
(10) Tommy looked as if butter wouldn't melt in his mouth.
(11) Let the cough drop melt in your mouth.
(12) Melt a lump of butter in your frying-pan.
(13) Plastic will melt if it gets too hot.
(14) It's a story designed to melt the hardest heart.
(15) The crowd around the bench began to melt away.
(16) Melt the chocolate and allow it to cool slightly.
(17) He is trying to melt into the background.
(18) It is easy to melt butter.
(19) Melt the butter in a saucepan.
(20) Melt the butter over a gentle heat .
(21) Break up the chocolate and melt it.
(22) As the climate warms the ice caps will melt.
(23) The ice cream softened and began to melt.
(24) The tension in the room began to melt.
(25) Melt the margarine in a frying pan.
(26) The ice was beginning to melt.
(27) It was warmer now[Sentencedict.com], and the snow was beginning to melt.
(28) Time has traveled into fragmentary memories of the dawn and then melt into one wipe mist.
(29) As the police sirens were heard, the crowd started to melt away.
(30) As our climate warms up, the polar ice caps will begin to melt.