Synonym: Sus scrofa, bull, cop, copper, devour, farrow, fuzz, grunter, guttle, hog, pig bed, pig it, raven, slob, sloven, slovenly person, squealer. Similar words: big, dig, pie, pin, pit, beg, bid, bug. Meaning: [pɪg] n. 1. domestic swine 2. a coarse obnoxious person 3. a person regarded as greedy and pig-like 4. uncomplimentary terms for a policeman 5. mold consisting of a bed of sand in which pig iron is cast 6. a crude block of metal (lead or iron) poured from a smelting furnace. v. 1. live like a pig, in squalor 2. eat greedily 3. give birth.
Random good picture Not show
3. They stood gaping at the pig in the kitchen.
4. Would you like to pig out with us tonight?
5. A pig rooted in the orchard.
6. The pig to be hogtied was on the counter.
7. Lard the boned chicken with pig fat.
8. The boy made a stab at the pig.
9. In the case of the guinea pig[sentencedict.com], the number of offspring varies between two and five.
10. A famed person and a fattened pig are alike in danger.
11. The meat produced from a pig is called pork, bacon or ham.
12. He butchered the pig with a small sharp knife.
13. Wild boar readily hybridises with the domestic pig.
14. You greedy pig! You're not having another chocolate biscuit!
15. He squealed like a pig.
16. They have a large pig farm.
16. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress every day!
17. You greedy pig! You've already had two helpings!
18. You greedy pig , you ate all the candy!
19. Loud grunts were coming from the pig sty.
20. He prodded at the pig with his walking-stick.
21. They made sorghum into pig feed.
22. The pig nosed the trough down.
23. He eats like a pig!
24. The pig rose squealing and bolted.
25. Fat the pig up and kill it.
26. He's a real male chauvinist pig .
27. He runs a pig farm in Lincolnshire.
28. He was an absolute pig to her.
29. Don't be such a pig!
30. They have several pets - a dog, two rabbits and a guinea pig.