Random good picture Not show
1. They can also relieve diarrhea.
2. Drugs helped to relieve the pain.
3. Her jokes helped to relieve the tension.
4. This will relieve pressure on him.
5. May I relieve you of that heavy bag?
6. The doctors did their best to relieve the patient.
7. This will relieve the heat of the fever.
8. Massage helps relieve the tension in one's muscles.
9. Robots can relieve people of dull and repetitive work.
10. This drug will relieve your discomfort.
11. This cream should help to relieve the pain.
12. Drugs can relieve much of the pain.
13. A walkman can relieve the boredom of running.
14. This will relieve pressure on the trains to some extent.
15. The engine is letting off steam to relieve the pressure in the boiler.
16. Let me relieve you of your luggage.
17. Let me relieve you of that heavy parcel.
18. Let me relieve you of your coat and hat.
18. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
19. Fish oils are supposed to help relieve arthritis.
20. I had to relieve myself behind a bush.
21. Morphine is used to relieve pain .
22. Nothing could relieve my terrible sense of blame.
23. More troops were sent to relieve the besieged city.
24. They high-stepped to relieve the guard.
25. The books helped relieve the boredom of waiting.
26. Nose drops often relieve nasal congestion.
27. They often danced to relieve the dull evening.
28. Massage can relieve tension in your shoulders and back.
29. In desperation(sentencedict.com), Mrs. Jones submitted to an operation on her right knee to relieve the pain.
30. Being able to tell the truth at last seemed to relieve her.