Random good picture Not show
1. The system is relatively easy to use.
2. He charged a relatively modest fee.
3. A relatively firm material can be anticipated.
4. Our meetings are relatively informal.
5. Installing the program is relatively straightforward.
6. The job is relatively poorly paid.
7. They're having a relatively small wedding.
8. The country has relatively few cinemas.
9. Women played a relatively minor role in the organization.
10. The situation in the country has remained relatively stable for a few months now.
11. There were three questions. The first two were relatively easy but the third one was hard.
12. These are relatively small points when set against her expertise on so many other issues.
13. For a relatively small outlay, you can start a home hairdressing business.
14. The accused men have been given relatively light sentences.
15. The city of Sarajevo appears relatively calm today.
16. Some eyesight problems are relatively easy to correct.
17. Relatively speaking, these jobs provide good salaries.
18. Fruit is relatively low in calories.
19. The campaign would be short and relatively bloodless.
20. She was still a relatively inexperienced pilot.
21. There was relatively little violence.
22. The equipment is relatively cheap and simple to use.
23. E-commerce is a relatively recent phenomenon.
24. This cheese is relatively low in fat.
25. This news helped keep the dollar relatively strong today.
26. Interest rates stayed within a relatively narrow band.
26. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress every day!
27. They're a fairly good team - their only weak link is a relatively inexperienced goalkeeper.
28. They made the big mistake of thinking they could seize its border with a relatively small force.
29. In an inspired move, they took on the young and relatively inexperienced Ray Unwin as director.
30. Changes in temperature occur slowly and are constrained within relatively tight bounds.
More similar words: relative, actively, relation, revelation, effectively, correlation, respectively, relationship, in relation to, legislative, relate, related, exclusively, native, narrative, cooperative, innovative, initiative, alternative, conservative, representative, administrative, relax, rely, barely, rely on, severely, entirely, lately, active.