Random good picture Not show
1. He signed his name with evident satisfaction.
2. It was evident that she was unhappy.
3. His footprints were clearly evident in the heavy dust.
4. She regarded the child with evident distaste.
5. It's evident that someone has been here.
6. The silence of the forest was made evident by the occasional snap of a twig.
7. The applause made it evident the play was a hit.
8. She had a purposeful air, and it became evident that this was not a casual visit.
9. These truths were by no means self - evident when Galileo first suggested them.
10. It must be evident to all of you that he has made a mistake.
11. Bob began eating his lunch with evident enjoyment.
12. He looked at his children with evident pride.
13. Mr Wills unfolds his story with evident enjoyment.
14. The colour is evident even under low magnification.
15. He nodded with evident satisfaction.
16. Her sophistication is evident from the way she dresses.
16. Wish you will love sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
17. She smiled with evident relief.
18. Harry's courage during his illness was evident to everyone.
19. This fact is too evident to require proof.
20. It's evident that you are tired.
21. His own distinctiveness was always evident at school.
22. The purpose may not be immediately evident.
23. It soon became evident that she was seriously ill.
24. Her perfectionism is evident at work and at home.
25. The talks made little evident progress towards agreement.
26. It is evident that smoking is harmful to health.
27. The prospect became more evident.
28. The feminine touch was evident throughout the house.
29. The orchestra played with evident enjoyment.
30. The rationale behind the changes is not at all evident.
More similar words: evidence, incident, identify, identity, resident, president, diffident, confident, identical, by accident, residential, presidential, identification, video, divide, provide, provider, provided, residence, presidency, student, dependent, respondent, correspondent, unprecedented, independent, side by side, entertainment, sentiment, review.