Random good picture Not show
1. We entered into a solemn bond.
2. These two different materials won't bond together easily.
3. A bond of friendship had been forged between them.
4. This glue makes a good firm bond.
5. The experience created a very special bond between us.
5. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
6. This new glue makes a firmer bond.
7. A strong spiritual bond exists between them.
8. Use this glue to bond the two materials.
9. The James Bond films are always being rerun on television.
10. This unbreakable bond that unites as one,Is as strong as the ascent of the morning sun.Infinite days and nights of joy stream by,And even beyond the day we die.
11. How does glue bond with impervious substances like glass and metal?
12. There is no stronger bond of friendship than a mutual enemy.
13. There has been a close bond between them ever since she saved him from drowning.
14. You have headlined after being Bond.
15. In graphite sheets, carbon atoms bond together in rings.
16. The eight-year bond will bear annual interest of 10.5%.
17. James Bond was a boyhood hero of mine.
18. The atoms bond together to form a molecule.
19. She appears briefly in the new Bond film.
20. They have entered into a solemn bond.
21. He had invested heavily in the bond market.
22. A special bond unites our two countries.
23. The two materials will bond if you heat them.
24. These 2 substances won't bond together.
25. He was released on $5 000 bond.
26. It cannot be used to bond wood to metal.
27. This new adhesive can bond metal to glass.
28. The two women had forged a close bond.
30. This glue is our new product and makes a firmer bond.