Similar words: interaction, painter, characterize, interval, Internet, interior, interest, internal. Meaning: ['ɪntə'rækt] v. act together or towards others or with others.
Random good picture Not show
1. All things are interrelated and interact on each other.
2. These two chemicals interact with each other at a certain temperature to produce a substance which could cause an explosion.
3. Teachers have a limited amount of time to interact with each child.
4. You have to understand how cells interact.
5. Observe how the people in the group interact.
6. We are studying how these two chemicals interact.
7. It's interesting at parties to see how people interact socially.
8. Atoms within the fluid interact with the minerals that form the grains.
9. These two chemicals interact with each other at a certain temperature.
10. The policeman advised the criminal to interact with the police.
11. The two ideas interact.
12. Finally, all these complications interact with a complex environment.
13. Partners must interact with each other's ideas.
14. Electrons, being charged particles, interact readily with electromagnetic radiation.
15. Implementing agencies continuously interact with their environments.
16. How will the drug interact with other medications?
17. They interact as wholes, not as bits.
18. We learned about how people and their environment interact.
19. Only the violence of the subversive could interact with the violence of the caliph.
20. All the different aspects of a person interact with, and influence, each other.
21. The principal means whereby the two language varieties interact in conversation is through language alternation in the form of code switching.
22. Indeed, the way in which they interact is of crucial importance.
23. They occur alongside spoken language, interact with it, and produce, together with it, a total system of communication.
24. There will be a true global village in which telephones, computers and televisions interact.
25. Even though I'm supposed to be working by myself, there are other people who I can interact with.
26. The superoxide generated may have a direct cytotoxic effect or it may interact with inflammatory mediators to modify the inflammatory process.
27. In sum[sentencedict.com/interact.html], there are far more flexible and powerful ways to interact with a computer than with a television.
28. Describes the regulatory system and considers how sponsors, directors, investors and advisers interact in funding, establishing and maintaining HITs.
29. The researchers will first develop demonstration programs to show which routines are required and how they will interact.
30. Playing a game is a way for a family to interact.
More similar words: interaction, painter, characterize, interval, Internet, interior, interest, internal, interview, interpret, enter into, interrupt, interfere, in terms of, characteristic, at intervals, interfere in, intervention, international, interfere with, interpretation, at regular intervals, attract, contract, fraction, practice, distract, abstract, practical, in practice.