Random good picture Not show
1. These two chemicals interact with each other at a certain temperature to produce a substance which could cause an explosion.
2. All things are interrelated and interact on each other.
3. Teachers have a limited amount of time to interact with each child.
4. You have to understand how cells interact.
5. It's interesting at parties to see how people interact socially.
6. Atoms within the fluid interact with the minerals that form the grains.
7. These two chemicals interact with each other at a certain temperature.
8. Observe how the people in the group interact.
9. The policeman advised the criminal to interact with the police.
10. We are studying how these two chemicals interact.
11. Only the violence of the subversive could interact with the violence of the caliph.
12. Finally, all these complications interact with a complex environment.
13. All the different aspects of a person interact with, and influence, each other.
14. The principal means whereby the two language varieties interact in conversation is through language alternation in the form of code switching.
15. Indeed, the way in which they interact is of crucial importance.
16. They occur alongside spoken language, interact with it, and produce, together with it, a total system of communication.
17. Individuals therefore interact in terms of roles. Social roles regulate and organize behaviour.
18. Small groups allow people to interact, discuss and ask questions, which maximizes integration of learning.
19. The formality of reading allows her to interact with me without uncertainty and anxiety.
20. They will get a chance to interact with city government officials on a daily basis.
21. There will be a true global village in which telephones, computers and televisions interact.
22. Even though I'm supposed to be working by myself, there are other people who I can interact with.
23. The superoxide generated may have a direct cytotoxic effect or it may interact with inflammatory mediators to modify the inflammatory process.
24. In sum, there are far more flexible and powerful ways to interact with a computer than with a television.
25. Describes the regulatory system and considers how sponsors, directors, investors and advisers interact in funding, establishing and maintaining HITs.
26. The researchers will first develop demonstration programs to show which routines are required and how they will interact.
27. Playing a game is a way for a family to interact.
28. The best Monday shows happen when Shaun and Bez interact[sentencedict.com/interact.html], and you get a real sense of their personalities.
29. This is the most culturally diverse country on the planet, and all kinds of people interact.
30. Task Analysis A method for identifying and assessing the tasks which humans perform when they interact with a system.
More similar words: interaction, painter, characterize, interval, Internet, interior, interest, internal, interview, interpret, enter into, interrupt, interfere, in terms of, characteristic, at intervals, interfere in, intervention, international, interfere with, interpretation, at regular intervals, attract, contract, fraction, practice, distract, abstract, practical, in practice.