Random good picture Not show
(1) He spent five years in prison for his opposition to the regime.
(2) If the opposition party can hang together over the next six months, they might just stand a chance of being elected.
(3) A strong opposition is vital to a healthy democracy.
(4) Opposition parties are calling for further assurances that the government is committed to its education policy.
(5) They managed to surmount all opposition/objections to their plans.
(6) The opposition parties will always exploit government problems to their own advantage.
(7) He says the opposition will radicalize its demands if these conditions aren't met.
(8) Despite vehement opposition from his family, he quit school and became an actor.
(9) There is growing opposition to the latest proposals.
(10) Delegates expressed strong opposition to the plans.
(11) There was a great deal of opposition to the war.
(12) Since the death of the president(sentencedict.com/opposition.html), opposition parties and the army have been jockeying for power.
(13) The opposition to her scheme made her more determined than ever.
(14) The authorities proved unyielding on one crucial opposition demand.
(15) Her father's opposition remained only their obstacle.
(16) The main opposition parties are boycotting the elections.
(17) Opposition demonstrators have erected barricades in roads leading to the parliament building.
(18) They'd ruthlessly choked off all opposition to their plans.
(19) She publicly condemned the opposition leader.
(20) If the opposition groups manage to unite, they may command over 55% of the vote.
(21) The government is facing a new wave of opposition in the form of a student strike.
(22) The government imprisoned all opposition leaders.
(24) The UN peace envoy has failed to find any middle ground between the government and the opposition parties.
(25) The government was defeated in its attempt to pass the law by an opposition ambush.
(26) The Prime Minister was steadily emboldened by the discovery that he faced no opposition.
(27) The government's proposals were held up to ridicule by opposition ministers.
(28) The administration has been steadily rowing back from its early opposition to his attendance in London.
(29) The plans to desegregate the universities were met with opposition.
(30) There is too great a readiness to sneer at anything the Opposition does.
More similar words: position, composition, transition, acquisition, oppose, opposed, supposing, deposit, situation, edition, addition, munitions, tradition, coalition, condition, conditions, additional, expedition, definition, in addition, exhibition, practitioner, recognition, traditional, traditionally, in addition to, opponent, opportunity, suppose, supposedly.