Random good picture Not show
2. The telephone rang and interrupted my train of thought.
3. A telephone belongs in every home.
4. The black crow perched on the telephone pole.
5. His hand strayed to the telephone.
6. Her name is listed in the telephone directory.
6. Wish you will love sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
7. Reservations can be made by telephone.
8. The commercial telephone service was no longer operative.
9. Someone had cut the telephone wires.
10. You can reserve seats over the telephone.
11. The telephone wire is cut off in this house.
12. I'll give you my address and telephone number.
13. Someone has been listening in on my telephone conversation.
14. There's a telephone call for you, Mr Baron.
15. The connection of our telephone took hours.
16. The telephone rang and Pat answered it.
17. The government illegally eavesdropped on his telephone conversations.
18. A telephone belongs in every office.
19. He is talking to Tom on the internal telephone.
20. My boss doesn't allow me to use the telephone.
21. I need to make a telephone call.
22. The boy put the telephone out of order.
23. The telephone and the gramophone were contemporary.
24. We told him the news by telephone.
25. Note down her telephone number in case you forget.
26. They usually exchanged messages by telephone.
27. She instructed me in the use of the telephone.
28. She's managed somehow to procure his telephone number.
29. I was roused by the telephone bell.
30. Please confirm your telephone message by writing to me.
More similar words: elephant, phone, telescope, telecommunications, honor, photo, catch on, honestly, touch on, metaphor, switch on, photograph, tell, photographer, photography, tell on, lately, privately, satellite, desperately, ultimately, fortunately, accurately, definitely, deliberately, approximately, elect, be left, eleven, select.