Random good picture Not show
(3) I was somewhat surprised to see him.
(4) That carpet is somewhat off colour.
(5) Margaret found his excuse somewhat implausible.
(6) His reply to my question was somewhat ambiguous.
(7) We drove through a somewhat moth-eaten deer park.
(8) The two office buildings are somewhat alike in appearance.
(9) The price is somewhat higher than I expected.
(10) Her popularity was waning somewhat.
(11) We are both somewhat ambivalent about having a child.
(12) These figures are somewhat inaccurate.
(13) I find his style somewhat impenetrable.
(14) I am somewhat tired of this work.
(15) Further movie roles have proved somewhat elusive for the young actor.
(16) The resort has changed somewhat over the last few years.
(17) The party needs to clean up its somewhat tarnished image.
(18) The book shows a somewhat superficial understanding of the historical context.
(19) It's a musical instrument made of brass(sentencedict.com/somewhat.html), somewhat like a cornet and with a similar compass.
(20) He was somewhat pompous and had a high opinion of his own capabilities.
(21) He explained somewhat unconvincingly that the company was paying for everything.
(22) The graphics are somewhat simplistic.
(23) He had a somewhat murky past.
(24) You may find it somewhat overwhelming at first.
(25) His theories are somewhat remote from reality.
(26) We were somewhat tired after our long walk.
(27) The men are somewhat peripheral to this society.
(28) His powers of invention are somewhat limited.
(29) His claims to an intimacy with the President are somewhat exaggerated.
(30) The minister suggested that the dire prophecies of certain leading environmentalists were somewhat exaggerated.
More similar words: what, but what, whatsoever, what is more, some, someone, handsome, sometime, sometimes, something, something of, to some extent, something like, something else, come home, framework, elsewhere, on the whole, whale, the White House, hat, that, and that, at that, in that, now that, all that, that is, so that, see that.