Random good picture Not show
1) The city needs to attract more industry.
2) He clicked his tongue to attract their attention.
3) She used all her lures to attract his attention.
4) The museum is trying to attract a wider audience.
5) She knocked on the window to attract his attention.
6) She tried to attract the waiter's attention.
7) The race organizers are trying to attract sponsors.
8) The government is eager to attract foreign capital.
9) They should attract foreign investment.
10) These flowers are brightly coloured in order to attract butterflies.
11) There is now intense competition between schools to attract students.
12) The nursery teacher clapped her hands to attract the children's attention.
13) This advertisement is calculated to attract the attention of housewives.
14) We have to renew our efforts to attract young players.
15) The party needs to take steps to attract disaffected voters.
16) If you want to attract more customers, try advertising in the local paper.
17) By sighing away for hours, she hoped to attract her family's attention to her suffering.
18) Body language can also be used to attract members of the opposite sex.
19) The local tourist board is trying to attract more people to the town.
20) The Party has been unable to attract upwardly mobile voters.
21) If teaching paid more it might attract people of higher calibre.
22) Top of the range Scotches attract a fanatical following among whisky buffs.
23) The event is bound to attract wide press coverage .
24) I tried to attract the waiter's attention.
25) She gave a quiet cough to attract my attention.
26) Because of their location,(http://sentencedict.com/attract.html) these offices attract a premium.
27) A male bird sings to attract a mate.
28) The bright plumage of many male birds has evolved to attract females.
29) Shops are being forced to put their prices down in order to attract customers.
30) Most people recognise the need to pay a golden hello to attract the best.
More similar words: attractive, attraction, distract, abstract, contract, contractor, attribute, track, trace, practice, fraction, interact, practical, track down, in practice, practically, practitioner, interaction, out of practice, characterize, characteristic, as a matter of fact, transaction, active transport, at that time, rack, crack, racism, racial, miracle.