Random good picture Not show
1. Don't stir the milk until it creams.
2. I need a teaspoon to stir my tea.
3. Stir the sauce gently until it begins to boil.
4. Stir until the sugar dissolves.
5. He would not stir a finger to help you.
6. Give the mixture a good stir.
7. Come on, stir yourselves, or you'll be late!
8. Simply add hot water and stir.
9. She used a teaspoon to stir the tea.
10. Stir the sauce to remove any small lumps.
11. Stir the flour and milk to a stiff paste.
12. Stir in the milk until the sauce thickens.
13. Stir the paint to make sure it is smooth.
14. Stir the paint before you use it.
15. Stir the mixture until it looks creamy.
16. Stir in the milk to make a soft but not sticky dough.
17. The discovery caused something of a stir among physicists.
18. His film has caused a stir in America.
19. You had better stir yourself.
20. There was quite a stir about the book.
21. Return the pan to the heat and stir.
22. Will you stir out on Sunday?
23. She heard the baby stir in the next room.
24. Stir the sauce to prevent it lumping.
25. Gradually stir in the beaten egg.
26. Stir in the lemon rind and seasoning.
27. Stir the coffee to settle the grounds.
28. Could you give the rice a stir?
29. They argued that his presence in the village could only stir up trouble.
30. Remove the pan from the heat and continue to stir the sauce.
More similar words: tire, retire, retired, entirely, retirement, stiff, still, justify, burst in, stick to, distinct, hostile, stick out, instinct, testify, testing, plastic, question, domestic, stimulus, existing, artistic, estimate, assist in, testimony, consist in, estimated, burst into, by this time, fantastic.