Random good picture Not show
1) Confrontation is not always the best tactic.
2) It's time to try a change of tactic.
3) She decided on a stalling tactic.
4) The proposal was dismissed as a diversionary tactic intended to distract attention from the real problems.
5) She decided on a delaying tactic.
6) The fast bowling tactic has worked.
7) After they'd gone, Nell tried a different tactic.
8) Alas,[http://sentencedict.com/tactic.html] many companies are already wise to this tactic.
9) Telephone sales people use this tactic.
10) I had friends who tried this tactic.
11) Frequent interrupting and talking over others Useful overpowering tactic.
12) Republicans see this as a win-win tactic.
13) Art Mitz relied on a different tactic.
14) However, a different tactic is adopted here.
15) A simple tactic is domain name registration.
16) The report concluded that the Khmer Rouge tactic was proving successful and that grassroots sympathy for the group had probably been underestimated.
17) The next tactic they use is to give us advice.
18) He adopted the same tactic in Biarritz, with the same result.
19) An example of the tactic would be a project aimed at establishing the suitability of a material for a given task.
20) Either tactic offers at least a chance of keeping trouble to the minimum.
21) In the 1590s he favoured a tactic of moderation in the expectation of a favourable political change.
22) The tactic is mined with dangers and difficulties and can not be successfully carried out unless these are constantly borne in mind.
23) Many gays reacted with outrage at the tactic of "outing" senior public figures.
24) No single strategy or tactic will resolve such a complex phenomenon as inter-group conflict.
25) Some players see injuring their opponent as a legitimate tactic.
26) Fires were started by the prisoners as a diversionary tactic.
27) This was risky and proved to be an extremely ill-advised tactic.
28) At the time, I viewed the lie as a guerilla tactic.
29) And there was no bloody bobby there at all. Painful experience taught you when to use an avoidance tactic.
30) The claims of censoring were rejected by Labour as a desperate Tory tactic.
More similar words: practice, practical, practically, in practice, out of practice, intact, action, active, reaction, actively, fraction, activist, activity, attractive, take action, attraction, practitioner, interaction, transaction, characteristic, active transport, stack, tackle, attach, attack, get across, attach to, obstacle, spectacle, cut across.