Random good picture Not show
(1) He was a man of keen perception.
(2) My perception of the problem is quite different.
(3) We have to change the public's perception that money is being wasted.
(4) I was shocked to learn of the perception people have of me.
(5) Our perception of things is often influenced by subjective factors, such as tiredness.
(6) What's your perception of the matter?
(7) Drugs can alter your perception of reality.
(8) His analysis of the problem showed great perception.
(9) Her remarks were curiously lacking in perception.
(10) He is quick of perception.
(11) He's not known for his perception.
(12) Human perception is highly imperfect and by definition subjective.
(13) There is a general public perception that standards in schools are falling.
(14) These developments hardly affected the public perception of the crisis.
(15) She has extraordinary powers of perception for one so young.
(16) Ross shows unusual perception for a boy of his age.
(17) Television has irreversibly changed our perception of the Royal Family.
(18) It did not require a great deal of perception to realise the interview was over.
(19) We need to gain a clearer perception of how young people feel about the problem.
(20) It worries me because it alters perception. Sentencedict.com
(21) Part of the brain controls our perception of pain.
(22) Parallel distributed computing excels in perception, visualization(sentencedict.com), and simulation.
(23) It is a matter of perception.
(24) Even so, perception still dominates reasoning.
(25) Here, technique, perception and response were closely tied together.
(26) People's perception of me changed overnight.
(27) No perspective, no perception. New perspective, new perception. Toba Beta
(28) This perception was partly based on myth.
(29) He seems to know when his wife is away from home by some kind of extra-sensory perception.
(30) He believes many "psychics" are frauds who rely on perception and subtle deception.
More similar words: reception, exception, conception, deceptive, option, adoption, assumption, corruption, description, consumption, prescription, concept, except for, per cent, fierce, perceive, acceptable, acceptance, perceived, percentage, antiseptic, bumptious, notion, action, motion, nation, mention, fiction, edition, question.