Random good picture Not show
(1) We have to change the public's perception that money is being wasted.
(2) He was a man of keen perception.
(3) My perception of the problem is quite different.
(4) I was shocked to learn of the perception people have of me.
(5) Our perception of things is often influenced by subjective factors, such as tiredness.
(6) What's your perception of the matter?
(7) Drugs can alter your perception of reality.
(8) There is a general public perception that standards in schools are falling.
(9) His analysis of the problem showed great perception.
(10) These developments hardly affected the public perception of the crisis.
(11) She has extraordinary powers of perception for one so young.
(12) Ross shows unusual perception for a boy of his age.
(13) Television has irreversibly changed our perception of the Royal Family.
(14) Her remarks were curiously lacking in perception.
(15) He's not known for his perception.
(16) It did not require a great deal of perception to realise the interview was over.
(17) Human perception is highly imperfect and by definition subjective.
(18) We need to gain a clearer perception of how young people feel about the problem.
(19) Accordingly,(sentencedict.com) perception of a gap between social and private returns was not a major handicap to investment.
(20) Their sensory perception as well as their motor responses - their behaviour - are thus totally consonant with their bodily form and function. Sentencedict.com
(21) It worries me because it alters perception.
(22) Part of the brain controls our perception of pain.
(23) Parallel distributed computing excels in perception, visualization, and simulation.
(24) Conflicts between reasoning and perception are resolved in favor of perception.
(25) He seems to know when his wife is away from home by some kind of extra-sensory perception.
(26) He believes many "psychics" are frauds who rely on perception and subtle deception.
(27) Truth-telling can help an organization close or eliminate discrepancies between the reality and the perception of its collective performance.
(28) Blake thought the burning incense could have been a hallucinogenic drug which was altering his perception.
(29) All these notions are laid on the table and dissected one-by-one with razor sharp perception and humor.
(30) He points out that sensory deprivation often leads to disturbances in perception and thinking.
More similar words: reception, exception, conception, deceptive, option, adoption, assumption, corruption, description, consumption, prescription, concept, except for, per cent, fierce, perceive, acceptable, acceptance, perceived, percentage, antiseptic, bumptious, notion, action, motion, nation, mention, fiction, edition, question.