Random good picture Not show
2) Pour the sauce over the pasta and serve immediately.
3) Even worse, they pour dirty water in to rivers.
4) Pour a little more milk in.
5) Pour the sauce over the pasta.
6) Pour the chocolate into a heart-shaped mould.
7) Don't pour too much;it might spill over.
8) Pour cider around the meat and cover with foil.
9) Pour the oil in drops into the mixture.
10) Grease the pan before you pour the batter in.
11) Crowds of faceless people pour into the city each day.
12) Pour the marinade over the beef and leave it for 24 hours.
13) Pour in some of the syrup, but not all of it,[http://sentencedict.com/pour.html] as it will probably overflow.
14) Don't pour hot water into the glass or it will crack.
15) I need a funnel to pour petrol into the tank.
16) Thousands of tons of filth and sewage pour into the Ganges every day.
17) Gradually pour the liquid into the flour, working it in carefully with a wooden spoon.
18) Pour away as much fat as possible from the roasting pan.
19) Pour a whole lot of cold water over the rice, and bung it in the oven.
20) Go and pour yourself a drink, love - you look whacked.
21) The Government continues to pour billions of pounds into its massive road-building programme.
22) Another method, used especially for figures, was to pour the clay into a mould.
23) The spout is chipped so it doesn't pour very well.
24) Pour the milk into a jug.
25) Pour the syrup on to the egg mixture.
26) Heat this syrup and pour it over.
27) Pour out the water left in the bucket.
28) When you've ground the coffee, use a funnel to pour it into the jar.
29) A cement mixer agitates the cement until it is ready to pour.
30) I know she was good, but was there any need to pour it on like that?