Random good picture Not show
1. The allegations received widespread media coverage.
2. There's been massive television coverage of the World Cup.
3. There's little coverage of foreign news in the newspaper.
4. There was blanket coverage of the royal divorce.
5. Giving these events a lot of media coverage merely perpetuates the problem.
6. The media's coverage of the election has been skewed from the very beginning.
7. The event is bound to attract wide press coverage .
8. Sports coverage in the local newspaper is quite good.
9. Tune in to our exclusive coverage of Wimbledon.
10. The band has received good press coverage .
11. The radio and newspapers gave the trial wide coverage.
12. The book gives good, general coverage of the subject.
13. The Olympics receive extensive television coverage.
14. Media coverage of the event was mixed.
15. This is an insurance policy with extensive coverage.
16. The television coverage of the event was rather sparse.
17. The minister's resignation was given widespread coverage.
18. More television coverage of the election would be overkill.
19. The crime received heavy coverage in the mass media.
20. The measures include tight control of media coverage.
21. What did you think of the BBC's election coverage?
22. The wedding received extensive coverage in the newspapers.
23. The trial was given saturation coverage by the press.
24. The media coverage was shocking.
25. The wedding had wide press coverage.
26. News coverage of the fighting was extremely biased.
27. There's live coverage of the match on BBC1.
28. The election was given ample coverage on TV.
29. The incident has received wide coverage in the press.
30. Media coverage of cycling in July was pretty impressive.
More similar words: all over again, over and over, cover, cover up, uncover, recover, recovery, overall, economic recovery, rage, garage, for ages, storage, encourage, discourage, courageous, discouraged, over, go over, get over, all over, oversee, be over, several, run over, hand over, over there, governor, lay over, make over.