Random good picture Not show
1. Practice is better than precept.
5. Knowledge starts with practice.
6. Practice what you preach.
8. Knowledge is a treasure, but practice is the key to it. Lao Tzu
9. Practice makes perfect.
10. The practice had far-reaching environmental consequences.
11. Many small town mayor and city official practice cronyism.
12. He accused some solicitors of sharp practice.
13. If u practice hard,(Sentencedict.com) u'll get a gold medal.
14. With practice, you should become proficient within six months.
15. They found the three engaged in target practice.
16. I smile too long didn't practice, maybe you forgot.
17. His writing gained by continuous practice.
18. We must put our plans into practice.
19. This practice is frowned upon as being wasteful.
20. Playing the piano well requires a lot of practice.
21. You can also obtain knowledge through practice.
22. She's determined to put her new ideas into practice.
23. Our programme ensures daily opportunities to practice your study language with native speakers.
24. All theories originate from / in practice and in turn serve practice.
25. It sounded like a good idea, but in practice it didn't work.
26. It takes a lot of practice to play the piano well.
27. Understand their own strengths, to choose the life occupation orientation; practice their strengths, to accomplish his career.
28. If you start with one small, positive thing and repeat it during the course of your day, you will begin to move into a more positive situation: positive thoughts, feelings, opportunities and people will start showing up in your life. With practice, you will find that over time, you will change your outlook and choose to be happy, irregardless of the events around you.
29. She has in the main gathered her medical experience from practice.
30. We are currently exploring new approaches within existing frameworks of practice and thinking.
More similar words: in practice, out of practice, practical, practically, practitioner, fraction, tactic, attractive, attraction, interaction, characteristic, pragmatic, attract, abstract, contract, distract, interact, do justice, give notice, contractor, take notice of, active, action, characterize, actively, reaction, activity, activist, take action, transaction.