Synonym: fundamental interaction. Similar words: interact, fraction, attraction, practitioner, intervention, international, interpretation, action. Meaning: [‚ɪntə(r)ər'ækʃn] n. 1. a mutual or reciprocal action; interacting 2. (physics) the transfer of energy between elementary particles or between an elementary particle and a field or between fields; mediated by gauge bosons.
Random good picture Not show
(1) Informal interaction among employees is seen as part of the ongoing training process.
(2) Language games are usually intended to encourage student interaction.
(3) What is her interaction with her boss like?
(4) Price is determined through the interaction of demand and supply.
(5) There's not enough interaction between the management and the workers.
(6) Specific patterns of interaction in the family have been observed.
(7) The interaction of the two groups produced many good ideas.
(8) It brings a different level of interaction.
(9) Social interaction Microcomputers are now commonplace in primary classrooms.
(10) Turn-taking and interaction are among the first communicative skills.
(11) It is the interaction of high technology with traditional novelistic modes which is the focus of the work.
(12) In addition, there is dynamic interaction between the two varieties[sentencedict.com], mainly through code switching.
(13) The interaction is strong, as it involves the electric field of the radiation and the electric charge of the electron.
(14) Speech is normally used in face to face interaction whereas writing is used across barriers of space and time.
(15) Piaget identified social interaction as one of the major variables that facilitate cognitive development.
(16) As the previous section indicated, interactionism adopts a similar approach with particular emphasis on the process of interaction.
(17) Social Interaction and Collaboration Social interaction and collaboration among children in school are essential for the development and learning of children.
(18) Life therefore became a form of chemical interaction, with replicators able to change gradually through the mechanics of evolution.
(19) This will necessarily involve some interaction between the different levels of analysis.
(20) White emphasizes the gains to be made from interaction be-tween each approach.
(21) Money is arguing for a continual interaction between nature and nurture.
(22) Merrill discusses some differences in social interaction be-tween Columbia and Barnard.
(23) Increases its hostility towards, and decreases interaction with, the enemy.
(24) Does the distribution provide evidence for an interaction zone, and does it reflect the existence of tribal or other political boundaries?
(25) Games and songs provide the perfect opportunity for classroom interaction and language development.
(26) Language may be conceived of as a process which arises from social interaction.
(27) The other more promising line of investigation is to explore directly the nature of conversational interaction.
(28) The information from the general descriptions condition in Figure 7.1 shows an interaction between the two types of risk.
(29) The increased conformational flexibility of L703766 may also explain the weakened interaction with the receptor.
(30) We can develop a sense of identity by sharing our experiences with others in a process of ongoing interaction.
More similar words: interact, fraction, attraction, practitioner, intervention, international, interpretation, action, reaction, take action, transaction, integration, introduction, introspection, practice, practical, attractive, practically, in practice, out of practice, painter, characterize, interval, interest, Internet, interior, internal, interview, in terms of, interfere.