Random good picture Not show
1. She tried to abstract my attention from my work.
2. It's not a question of some abstract concept.
3. Truth and beauty are abstract concepts.
4. They can abstract precious medicines from ordinary substances.
5. Abstract nouns are usually uncountable nouns in English.
6. I like dogs in the abstract, but I can't bear this one.
7. He is not in the least interested in abstract art.
8. Modern abstract art is outside my province.
9. I'm just talking in the abstract now.
10. His painting went through both representational and abstract periods.
11. Talking about crime in the abstract just isn't enough.
12. It's the abstract that is called system analysis.
13. He made an abstract of a long article.
14. Her ideas seem a little abstract.
15. She finds it difficult to grasp abstract concepts.
16. Consider the problem in the abstract.
17. Mathematics is concerned essentially with understanding abstract concepts.
18. 'Happiness' is an abstract noun.
19. His abstract paintings offended the art establishment.
20. He is an abstract painter.
21. 'Happiness'[sentencedict.com], 'honesty' and 'liberty' are abstract nouns.
22. Abstract art is an acquired taste.
23. It's possible to abstract the most important points from this long report.
24. Legal questions rarely exist in the abstract; they are based on real cases.
25. I have difficulty dealing with the abstract - let's discuss particular cases.
26. The research shows that pre-school children are capable of thinking in abstract terms.
27. By the age of seven, children are capable of thinking in abstract terms .
27. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
28. It is easier to think in concrete terms rather than in the abstract.
29. We may talk of beautiful things but beauty itself is abstract.
30. Physics is the best example of a science which has developed strong, abstract theories.
More similar words: distract, attract, contract, contractor, attraction, attractive, abstinence, obstreperous, trace, track, fraction, practice, interact, practical, track down, practically, in practice, strain, practitioner, interaction, out of practice, characterize, strategy, strategic, frustrate, characteristic, illustrate, straighten, constraint, transaction.