Random good picture Not show
2. The variable weather is a great trial to me.
3. The acting is of variable quality .
4. The potassium content of foodstuffs is very variable.
5. Winds are mainly light and variable.
6. Polar habitats are harsh and highly variable.
7. Expect variable cloudiness and fog tomorrow.
8. Her mood is variable.
9. British weather is perhaps at its most variable in the spring.
10. The quality of the hotel food is distinctly variable.
11. These systems are infinitely variable.
12. The drill has variable speed control.
13. Interest rates can be highly variable .
14. The speed of the windscreen wipers is variable.
15. These fish are highly variable in color and pattern.
16. The heater has variable temperature settings.
17. Speed was a variable in the experiment.
18. The photos are of variable quality.
19. Our team's performance this year has been variable.
19. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
20. As time has become broken into variable length blocks,it has become commoditized.
21. The temperature remained constant while pressure was a variable in the experiment.
22. It is conventional to place the independent variable on the right-hand side of an equation.
23. My income's rather variable, but I earn £73 a day on average.
24. The quality of pork is often less variable than beef.
25. A variable in a computer program references a location in memory.
26. His mood/temper is variable.
27. Laminin was the continuous variable for most statistical tests.
28. No opportunity for the lazy, but diligence can make the most common variable opportunity opportunity.
29. Decisions could be made on the basis of price, delivery dates, after-sales service or any other variable.
30. Do you pay your mortgage on a fixed or variable rate?
More similar words: variation, reliable, variety, various, a variety, a variety of, the proletariat, able, table, cable, enable, unable, tableau, be able to, suitable, bearable, vegetable, disabled, comparable, on the table, favorable, available, agreeable, changeable, remarkable, vulnerable, acceptable, inevitable, tablespoon, sustainable.