Random good picture Not show
1. Danny could be very jealous and possessive about me.
2. He was very possessive towards her.
3. The child was very possessive with his toys.
4. Nick's starting to get possessive and jealous.
5. She was terribly possessive of our eldest son.
6. She had always been possessive of her brother.
7. 'Mine' and 'yours' are possessive pronouns.
8. He is a possessive, duplicitous and unreasonable man.
9. Some parents are too possessive of their children.
10. 'Hers' is the possessive form of 'her'.
11. 'Anne's', 'the boy's',(sentencedict.com) 'the boys'' are possessive forms.
12. He's so possessive about his new car.
13. Jimmy's very possessive about his toys.
14. People were very possessive about their coupons.
15. 'My'is a possessive adjective.
16. After a possessive , some, any, both or a number, unless it is used with an adjective:We'd like to exchange our home with a British family's .
17. 'Ours' is a possessive.
18. She's very possessive about her toys and finds it hard to share.
19. Her boyfriend was getting too possessive so she finished with him.
19. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
20. Why should he feel so possessive about some old photos?
21. He's a bit possessive about his CDs - I wouldn't dare ask to borrow them.
22. Got too possessive, kept wanting to play house.
23. Was she actually feeling possessive about her companion?
24. She: Why are you so possessive?
25. Horses can be very jealous, and very possessive.
26. He could also be very possessive, especially towards women.
27. He's pretty possessive about his car.
28. They were possessive about their servants.
29. Meredith felt breathlessness claim her as his possessive arms wrapped around her once more.
30. Millers have always been, understandably, possessive of their water supplies and consequently, this sometimes failed to happen.
More similar words: possession, prepossessing, possess, dispossess, obsessive, excessive, recessive, expressive, oppressive, aggressive, regressive, impressive, progressive, assess, tresses, possibly, possible, obsessed, session, impossible, impossibly, assessment, possibility, obsession, massive, passive, as soon as possible, submissively, special session, progressivism.