Random good picture Not show
1. He wasn't a very prepossessing sort of person.
2. He / His appearance is not at all prepossessing.
3. The box didn't look very prepossessing, but the necklace inside was beautiful.
4. It is not a prepossessing start, as the following example from my past experience as a social worker suggests.
5. He was not a prepossessing sight.
6. Clean clothes and good manners are prepossessing.
7. Clean clothes and good manners prepossessing.
8. Growing up physically small in the shadow of prepossessing Kim Il - sung can hardly have been easy.
9. A prepossessing performer with a beautiful baritone, Murray is tall,(sentencedict.com) blond and Midwestern - looking.
10. The Intelligence service was even prepared to give young Hans a second look, even though he was not a prepossessing sight.
11. Thus, unpleasant home remedies were my earliest experiences of healthcare, and I cannot prepossessing.
12. Outside the plant from January 28 th was a less prepossessing sight.
13. Dombey was rather bald, rather red, and though a handsome well-made man, too stern and pompous in appearance, to be prepossessing.
14. The appearance of Frank Cowperwood at this time was, to say the least, prepossessing and satisfactory.
More similar words: possess, pressing, tossing, preposterous, blessing, processing, distressing, word processing, repose, assess, obsessed, repository, possibly, possible, session, assessment, impossible, impossibly, possibility, preponderate, reporting, as soon as possible, repress, opposing, supposing, imposing, missing, oppressed, depressed, outgassing.