Random good picture Not show
3. These weaknesses negated his otherwise progressive attitude towards the staff.
4. The children go to a progressive school.
5. This is a progressive course in English study.
6. There is often a progressive loss of sight in old.
7. Summerhill school is noted for its progressive policies.
8. There's been a progressive decline in the standard of living over the past few years.
9. The last few months have seen the progressive meltdown of the country's political system.
10. It was a progressive disease and he would suffer more and more.
11. This is a very progressive firm that uses the most modern systems.
12. This is a progressive firm that uses the most modern systems.
13. HIV is a progressive disease which the immune response ultimately fails to control.
14. One prominent symptom of the disease is progressive loss of memory.
15. The school has carefully fostered its progressive image.
16. The result is a progressive decline in physical abilities.
17. Warton again adopts a progressive position.
18. It's a progressive idea.
19. Politicians were transformed into much more stylish,(http://sentencedict.com/progressive.html) progressive dressers.
20. The relationship of progressive rock and the counterculture is thus uneasy and internally contradictory.
21. The formidable challenge for progressive bishops and theologians who dominated the Second Vatican Council was to formulate a compelling alternative.
22. The approach taken by US courts has been more progressive than that in Britain.
23. 'He's working hard at the moment' is an example of the present progressive form of the verb 'work'.
24. 'I was eating when the phone rang' is an example of the past progressive.
25. Halsey was identified as a leading proponent of the values of progressive education.
26. The left of the party is pressing for a more progressive social policy.
27. This is a yardstick for measuring whether a person is really progressive.
28. The victory on paid holidays was achieved out of a mixture of motives,(sentencedict.com) an amalgam of control and progressive reform.
29. Almost continuous revolution for twenty-seven years following independence had disrupted industry, commerce, and all progressive development.
30. These men advanced the same arguments against Holy Trinity that conservative theologians employed against the progressive Church.
More similar words: aggressive, impressive, excessive, aggression, congressional, program, programming, massive, Congress, profession, processing, depression, impression, professional, offensive, defensive, extensive, exclusive, exclusively, session, comprehensive, press, recession, dress up, stress, process, confession, accessible, press for, actress.