Similar words: stressed, assess, possess, obsessed, possession, dispossess, assessment, prepossessing.
Random good picture Not show
1. She is combing her dark tresses.
2. Her black tresses lay around her on the pillow.
3. All her beautiful tresses have been sheared / shorn off.
3. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
4. Her long blonde tresses were partially covered with a simple headband, a floral coronet and a chiffon train.
5. As the cut tresses lay scattered on the floor by the chair, Heather scrutinized the effect in the mirror.
6. The platinum tresses falling around her shoulders are not her real hair.
7. Caught the last tresses of the Sun God's hair.
8. Lastly she arrived at the tresses and felt a qualm of disgust.
9. At length his other hand stole forward to play with the copper tresses that fell about the pillows.
10. Clynol's Gel Forming Spray was used to give subtle hold to these sexy long tresses.
11. Slowly, so slowly, he brought up handfuls of the bright tresses, and they slid like silk through his fingers.
12. By simply massaging it on to your scalp every week you can revive and restore your tired tresses.
13. In the hippy era images filtered weakly through a hairy sea of tangled tresses.
14. Truth: It might wake you up, but a dousing of cold water will have no effect on the shininess of your tresses.
15. Thou art too fair to be left to braid St. Catherine's tresses.
More similar words: stressed, assess, possess, obsessed, possession, dispossess, assessment, prepossessing, stress, dressed, buttress, actress, distress, waitress, mattress, expressed, oppressed, depressed, addressed, stressful, hard-pressed, distressing, sunglasses, obsess, session, obsession, lesser, lessen, vessel, essence.