Random good picture Not show
1) You should not demand such an excessive charge.
2) Heavy rain and excessive use have impoverished the soil.
3) The government says that local authority spending is excessive.
4) She takes an excessive interest in clothes.
5) Excessive tiredness while driving can kill.
6) As expected,(http://sentencedict.com/excessive.html) excessive drinking caught up with him.
7) Most member countries have already legislated against excessive overtime.
8) The word 'lady' has connotations of refinement and excessive femininity that some women find offensive.
9) Excessive dosage of this drug can result in injury to the liver.
10) Excessive farming had impoverished the soil.
11) Any more pudding would simply be excessive.
12) Your son suffers from your excessive shielding.
13) Excessive drinking can lead to stomach disorders.
14) Excessive weight gain doesn't do you any good.
15) The boiler from excessive pressure of steam exploded.
16) Excessive conformity is usually caused by fear of disapproval.
17) Her face was bepainted with excessive make-up.
18) He claimed that the police had used excessive force.
19) He actually knocked himself out with excessive work.
20) Excessive exercise can sometimes cause health problems.
21) For years, the organization was strangled by excessive bureaucracy.
22) The amounts she borrowed were not excessive.
23) Excessive drinking will do you harm.
24) Excessive managerial control is inimical to creative expression.
25) I think the demands of this job are excessive.
26) The teacher admonished her about excessive noise.
27) The prices at this hotel are excessive.
28) The accident was due to excessive speed.
29) Money is not the root of all eviles as is usually claimed, what is the root of all evils is the lust for money, that is the excessive, selfish and greedy pusuit of mnoey.
30) Women are caught in a double bind, marginalised in the community if they are not wives and mothers, under excessive pressure to be perfect if they are.
More similar words: in excess of, aggressive, impressive, progressive, exclusive, massive, exclusively, recession, processing, accessible, exceed, except for, exception, access, process, processor, offensive, extensive, defensive, successfully, session, comprehensive, impression, profession, depression, confession, aggression, professional, congressional, effectiveness.