Random good picture Not show
1. It is not beyond the bounds of possibility .
2. What had seemed impossible now seemed a distinct possibility.
3. The possibility of war is too horrifying to contemplate.
4. Have you taken into account the possibility of rain?
5. Is it a possibility that you will work abroad?
6. The possibility of error cannot be absolutely excluded.
6. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and create good sentences.
7. We try to preclude any possibility of misunderstanding.
8. I'm seriously considering the possibility of emigrating.
9. Bankruptcy is a real possibility if sales don't improve.
10. The possibility of an interest rate cut is a major talking point in the City.
11. We can exclude the possibility of total loss from our calculations.
12. It is not beyond the bounds of possibility that we'll all meet again one day.
13. He envisages the possibility of establishing direct diplomatic relations in the future.
14. The possibility of enhancing one's knowledge is limitless.Graduation only marks a stage of one's education.Unceasing acquisition of knowledge will unceasingly escalate us to ever higher and higher attainments.
15. I have not reckoned with the possibility of his turning up so soon.
16. It is precisely the possibility of realizing a dream that makes life interesting.
17. Patricia and I were playing with the idea/possibility of moving to Glasgow.
18. I began to muse about/on the possibility of starting my own business.
19. There is now no possibility that she will make a full recovery.
20. He refused to rule out the possibility of a tax increase.
21. The possibility of defeat finally galvanized us into action .
22. The possibility remains that the two theories may be reconciled.
23. I'm very excited about the possibility of playing for England's first team.
24. There's always a possibility that he might go back to Seattle.
25. Politicians accuse the media of talking up the possibility of a riot.
26. There is the strong possibility that such cooperation will prove unworkable.
27. Is there any possibility that you'll be back by the weekend?
28. I waited(sentencedict.com), hoping for an opportune moment to discuss the possibility of a raise.
29. It's not likely to happen but I wouldn't rule out the possibility.
30. We were not in the least worried about the possibility that sweets could rot the teeth.
More similar words: sensibility, flexibility, credibility, compatibility, possible, ability, as soon as possible, liability, stability, disability, capability, probability, reliability, availability, accountability, utility, agility, facility, rehabilitation, fossil, accessible, military, polity, militarism, facilitate, facilities, posterity, fidelity, mortality, sexuality.