Random good picture Not show
1. We need to assess the impact on climate change.
2. The insurers will need to assess the flood damage.
3. It's difficult to assess the effects of these changes.
4. We tried to assess his suitability for the job.
5. I'd assess your chances as low.
6. It is difficult to fully assess the damage.
7. Interviews allow you to assess the suitability of candidates.
8. How do you assess your students?
9. Small town banks have to assess the relative riskiness of their loans.
10. It's difficult to assess the impact of the President's speech.
11. We are trying to assess how well the system works.
12. It is difficult to assess the full extent of the damage.
13. It is difficult to assess the building's value properly without seeing it.
14. The technique is being tried in classrooms to assess what effects it may have.
15. Small town banks have to assess the relative riskiness of their.
15. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
16. As an adult, you can assess the situation realistically.
17. We should equitably assess historical figures.
18. The directors will have to assess our credit risk.
19. She suggests you first assess your income and outgoings.
20. The court will assess the damages.
21. I'd assess your chances as extremely low.
22. The college has few ways to assess the quality of education overall.
23. A topic-based approach can be hard to assess in primary schools with a typical spread of ability.
24. The appraisal system seeks to assess employees' strengths and weaknesses.
25. At the moment it is difficult to assess the extent of the damage.
26. The job of the jury is to assess the credibility of the witness.
27. We need to assess the merits of both proposals before making our decision.
28. It is too early to assess the full extent of the damage.
29. We know some sex offenders dupe the psychologists who assess them.
30. We shall have to explicate its basic assumptions before we can assess its implications.
More similar words: assessment, asset, assert, session, vessel, assemble, assembly, dessert, essence, passenger, depressed, embarrassed, essentially, closest, analyses, diagnoses, a bed of roses, lose sight of, pass, mass, class, vassal, pass away, pass out, pass on, a class, pass by, assure, assume, assist.