Random good picture Not show
(1) They have dispossessed her of her house.
(2) If you pay your rent,you can't be dispossessed.
(3) The government dispossessed the landlords of their property.
(4) They dispossessed him from his home.
(5) They settled the land, dispossessing many of its original inhabitants.
(6) The nobles were dispossessed after the revolution.
(7) They have dispossessed him of his political rights.
(8) The landlord has dispossessed the old tenement building.
(9) Fear dispossessed her of her senses.
(10) The government dispossessed her from her conutry.
(11) Droves of dispossessed people emigrated to Canada.
(12) They have been unjustly dispossessed of their hometown.
(13) The tenant was dispossessed for not paying his rent.
(14) He has been unjustly dispossessed of his country.
(15) He was dispossessed of his wealth.
(16) A lot of people were dispossessed of their homes during the civil war.
(17) Many black South Africans had been dispossessed of their homes.
(18) The nobles were dispossessed of their lands after the Revolution.
(19) Only by dispossessing him can we turn to the real causes of human behavior.
(20) In this way the film strives constantly to dispossess the characters.
(21) If you pay your rent[sentencedict.com], they can't dispossess you.
(22) Their behinds in your face dispossess your space.
(23) To dispossess unlawfully of real property; oust.
(24) The court ruled to dispossess his political rights.
(25) And ye shall dispossess the inhabitants of the land, and dwell therein: for I have given you the land to possess it.
(26) The nations you will dispossess listen to those who practice sorcery or divination. But as for you, the Lord your God has not permitted you to do so.
(27) So clean was the tackle that he was able to dispossess the player and race clear with the ball.
(28) As for their desirable things of silver, nettles will dispossess them; Thistles will be in their tents.
(29) Rather, it is because of the wickedness of these nations that Jehovah is about to dispossess them from before you.
(30) then the LORD will drive out all these nations before you, and you will dispossess nations larger and stronger than you.
More similar words: possess, prepossessing, dispose, dispose of, predispose, disposable, disposition, predisposed, predisposition, assess, obsessed, assessment, as soon as possible, sunglasses, engrossed, colosseum, possible, possibly, session, impossible, impossibly, dispel, transpose, possibility, dispute, disperse, display, obsession, dispatch, displace.