Random good picture Not show
1. Poetry is simply the most beautiful, impressive and widely effective mode of saying things, and hence its importance.
2. Cyril's most impressive quality was his innate goodness.
3. She was very impressive in the interview.
4. The front of the museum is very impressive.
5. Her smile was very impressive.sentencedict.com
6. Cutting the budget was an impressive accomplishment.
7. The US economy is still an impressive generator of new jobs.
8. The Redskins opened the season by scoring a resounding/stunning/impressive 25-3 victory against/over Detroit.
9. Among the guests was an impressive array of authors and critics.
10. He has an impressive record of achievement.
11. He was well-built, but too fleshy to be impressive.
12. The car's performance on mountain roads was impressive.
13. Her grasp of the issues was impressive.
14. France were impressive 3?0 winners over Portugal.
15. That performance was pretty impressive.
16. It was an impressive performance by the French team.
17. Her loyalty to the cause is impressive.
18. She's a very impressive public speaker.
19. There are some very impressive buildings in the town.
20. She has an impressive command of the English language.
21. Their results, even allowing for exaggeration, are impressive.
22. The case for nuclear power is impressive.
23. Your work is very impressive.
24. The musical talent on display is extremely impressive.
25. The new building looks most impressive.
26. Jennifer has an impressive academic and business background.
27. The sheer height of New York's skyscrapers is so impressive.
28. The fact that he is so young makes his achievements even more impressive.
29. The first ceremony which we went into college is an impressive ceremony.
30. The building relies on clever design rather than on ornament for its impressive effect.
More similar words: impression, impress, aggressive, progressive, comprehensive, excessive, depression, massive, press, press for, depressed, aggression, congressional, representative, improved, offensive, comprehension, extensive, exclusive, defensive, comprehensible, exclusively, session, recession, stress, dress up, confession, accessible, processing, profession.