Random good picture Not show
1. The highest possible stage in moral culture is when we recognize that we ought to control our thoughts.
2. My object will be, if possible, to form Christian men, for Christian boys Ican scarcely hope to make.
3. It is possible to learn more of a human being in one minute of love than in months of observation.
4. One possible interpretation is that they want you to resign.
5. I do believe it is possible for different ethnic groups to live together in harmony.
6. If possible, select pairs of fish that already have a track record for breeding.
7. We will use every possible means to achieve our objective.
8. Expansion was made possible by the investment of government money.
9. The doctors did all that was humanly possible to save him.
10. New technology has made it possible to communicate more easily.
11. The police were trying to chase down all possible clues to the murder.
12. 'That's the only possible solution.' 'Yes, I suppose so[sentencedict.com/possible.html],' Charles conceded.
13. I'm not sure. Maybe. --It's possible.
14. The city's bomb shelters were being prepared for possible air raids.
15. When would such a solution be possible?
16. Customers often defer payment for as long as possible.
17. Our economy must be restructured as soon as possible.
18. He will get the great possible assistance.
19. We must go on to do all in our power to conquer the doubts and the fears, the ignorance and the greed, which made this horror possible.
21. Places are strictly limited, so you should apply as soon as possible.
22. We must weed out the yellow flowers among the onions as soon as possible.
23. The police told people to stay off the super-market and leave there as soon as possible.
24. You'd better give us as much factual evidence as possible.
25. The commissioners agreed to restart talks as soon as possible.
26. Great pressure was put on the police to catch the terrorists as soon as possible.
27. She wanted to put as much distance as was humanly possible between herself and Adrian.
28. We're hoping for a return to normality as soon as possible.
29. One friend in a lifetime is much; two are many; three are hardly possible.
30. Would u call me back in five minutes if possible?
More similar words: as soon as possible, accessible, visible, comprehensible, be responsible for, sibling, Bible, foible, fungible, eligible, horrible, flexible, incredible, toss, gross, across, cross out, at a loss, get across, cut across, put across, come across, pose, terribly, compose, suppose, poster, expose, oppose, impose.