Random good picture Not show
1. The highest possible stage in moral culture is when we recognize that we ought to control our thoughts.
2. My object will be, if possible, to form Christian men, for Christian boys Ican scarcely hope to make.
3. It is possible to learn more of a human being in one minute of love than in months of observation.
4. I'm not sure. Maybe. --It's possible.
5. When would such a solution be possible?
6. Customers often defer payment for as long as possible.
7. Our economy must be restructured as soon as possible.
8. He will get the great possible assistance.
9. Try to exercise as often as possible.
10. It's possible to weld stainless steel to ordinary steel.
11. This wouldn't have been possible without you.
12. Might it be possible to prolong life indefinitely?
13. We need to explore every possible avenue.
14. I'll try to be as inconspicuous as possible.
15. We spent every possible moment on the beach.
16. Keep the children out of earshot if possible.
17. Call in this evening if possible.
18. I need to examine all possible contingencies.
19. It's best to be as safe as possible.
20. It is possible to get there by bus.
21. Police are investigating possible links between the murders.
22. With enough hard work and dedication[sentencedict.com/possible.html], anything is possible.
23. I want it done as quickly as possible.
24. I am anxious to avoid any possible misunderstanding.
25. Have you considered the possible consequences?
26. They will discuss the possible renewal of diplomatic relations.
27. We'll repair it as quickly as possible.
28. Scientists have established possible links between cancer and diet.
29. We must go on to do all in our power to conquer the doubts and the fears, the ignorance and the greed, which made this horror possible.
More similar words: as soon as possible, accessible, visible, comprehensible, be responsible for, sibling, Bible, foible, fungible, eligible, horrible, flexible, incredible, toss, gross, across, cross out, at a loss, get across, cut across, put across, come across, pose, terribly, compose, suppose, poster, expose, oppose, impose.