Random good picture Not show
1. The troops submissively laid down their weapons.
2. 'You're right and I was wrong,' he said submissively.
3. She stood there submissively, the image , in advance , of a dutiful and responsible wife.
4. Defiantly they have spoken, but submissively they will accept the terms.
5. Corleone gestured expressively, submissively , with his hands. " That is all I want. "
6. Although he is not promising, he is unwilling to shrink back submissively.
7. According to this scale, chinese shift equivalent to letting money submissively to Tecent.
8. She is both poised and uptight, both intellectually curious and submissively ladylike.
9. According to at present this scale, chinese shift equivalent to letting money submissively to Tecent.
More similar words: exclusively, mission, missing, missile, emission, permission, commission, admission, missionary, commissioner, permissible, lively, transmission, passive, massive, actively, submit, excessive, recessive, creatively, relatively, positively, impressive, aggressive, regressive, tentatively, effectively, progressive, respectively, alternatively.