Random good picture Not show
1. Cattle is browsing in the field.
2. The cattle are grazing in the field.
3. The leaves of certain trees are poisonous to cattle.
4. Cattle were grazing in the field.
5. The barley is fed to the cattle.
6. Cattle farming is the mainstay of the country's ecomony.
7. The cattle are fed on barley.
8. The cowboys rounded the cattle up.
9. I run a cattle station some miles up-country.
10. The cattle were well fenced out.
10. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
11. Hereford cattle have a long pedigree.
12. Thousands of cattle are starving.
13. The cattle were put out to pasture.
14. The farm has both beef and dairy cattle.
15. A herd of cattle had strayed into the road.
16. The cattle are fed barley.
17. Some of the cattle have strayed.
18. The cattle are on the grassland.
19. Groups of cattle were grazing on the rich grass.
20. The cattle are allowed to wander freely.
21. She drove the herd of cattle through the wilderness.
22. They corralled the cattle before loading them onto the truck.
23. We have both dairy and beef cattle on the farm.
24. The cattle got out of the field through an opening in the fence.
25. 5,000 head of cattle died of the disease in one month.
26. The cattle trod the chemical in.
27. The raiders plundered all the cattle.
28. They make hay to feed the cattle in winter.
29. Work does not stop for the day until all the cattle are safely penned in.
30. Two old boys tarried on the street corner discussing cattle.
More similar words: little by little, little, settle, a little, scuttle, bottled, shuttle, settle for, settle down, settlement, scatter, at that time, outlet, subtle, title, unsettling, entitle, at least, at length, catch, educate, locate, attack, attach, attend, latter, matter, at that, catches, catch on.