Synonym: appraisal, judgement, judgment. Similar words: harassment, assess, essentially, assignment, asset, businessman, assert, session. Meaning: [-mənt] n. 1. the classification of someone or something with respect to its worth 2. an amount determined as payable 3. the market value set on assets 4. the act of judging or assessing a person or situation or event.
Random good picture Not show
(1) This is a very perceptive assessment of the situation.
(2) What is your assessment of the situation?
(3) An assessment by an independent educational psychologist was essential.
(4) The Defense Secretary gave an upbeat assessment of the war so far.
(5) There is little assessment of the damage to the natural environment.
(6) An adequate environmental impact assessment was not carried out on the bypass project.
(7) The assessment for the course involves written assignments and practical tests.
(8) Your assessment is substantially correct.
(9) The college has a highly formalized system of assessment.
(10) The government is rejiggering some tax assessment methods.
(11) He wrote a very generous assessment of my work.
(12) He is currently focusing on assessment and development.
(13) Their methods of assessment produce nonsensical results.
(14) Diagnosis was deferred pending further assessment.
(15) The coroner concurred with this assessment.
(16) The officers seemed to make only an impressionistic assessment.
(17) What's Michael's assessment of the situation?
(18) His assessment of the situation was spot on.
(19) Examination is by continuous assessment.
(20) Continuous assessment is made of all students' work.
(21) The new manager carried out an assessment of the sales department.
(22) Her assessment is based on the proposition that power corrupts.
(23) Needs assessment is crucial if the hospital is to deliver effective health care.
(24) Role-playing situations allows a finer assessment to be made than in pen and paper exercises.
(25) Joseph Stalin gave an accurate assessment of the utility of nuclear weapons.
(26) Objective assessment of the severity of the problem was difficult.
(27) The new assessment system could pinpoint areas for improvement within the company.
(28) The merit of the report is its realistic assessment of the changes required.
(29) The euphoria is giving way to a more sober assessment of the situation.
(30) You will receive a follow-up visit from the person conducting the assessment.
More similar words: harassment, assess, essentially, assignment, asset, businessman, assert, session, commencement, amendment, vessel, assemble, assembly, dessert, essence, passenger, entertainment, sentiment, depressed, embarrassed, comment, moment, mentor, ailment, element, mention, mentally, segment, payment, document.