Similar words: assess, assessment, stressed, addressed, depressed, observe, observed, observer. Meaning: [əb'sest] adj. 1. having or showing excessive or compulsive concern with something 2. influenced or controlled by a powerful force such as a strong emotion.
Random good picture Not show
1. I'm obsessed with one idea.
2. Why are people so obsessed with money?
3. He was obsessed with American gangster movies.
4. They become obsessed with trying to equip their vehicles with gadgets to deal with every possible contingency.
5. A lot of young girls are obsessed by their weight.
6. The fear of death obsessed her throughout her old age.
7. She's completely obsessed with him.
8. The whole relationship obsessed me for years.
9. Mankind has always been obsessed by power.
10. They were obsessed by her song.
11. Jody's been obsessed with some lifeguard for months.
12. He was unhealthily obsessed with past events.
13. He was obsessed with physical fitness .
14. She is obsessed with personal hygiene.
15. She was stalked by an obsessed fan.
16. As a society we're obsessed by sex.
17. He's obsessed with the idea of getting a motorbike.
18. Alfred was intensely ambitious,[sentencedict.com] obsessed with the idea of becoming rich.
19. The fear of death obsessed him throughout his old life.
20. The media seems obsessed with hyping up individuals or groups.
21. She wasn't in love with Steve, she was obsessed by him physically.
22. The author of the book seems to be obsessed with sexual perversity and death.
23. He's obsessed by computers.
24. She was obsessed with the idea that she was being watched.
25. The country is currently obsessed with gloomy prognostications about its future.
26. She's obsessed with Elvis Presley and collects anything and everything connected with him.
27. But don't get obsessed with weight watching.
28. I grew obsessed with her disappearance.
29. And he becomes obsessed with this tape.
30. It is not every day that one meets a business-person who is not obsessed with Mammon.
More similar words: assess, assessment, stressed, addressed, depressed, observe, observed, observer, obsequious, observation, sunglasses, session, focussed, engrossed, nonplussed, embarrassed, vessel, finesse, dessert, essence, essential, essentially, blood vessel, essentiality, tactlessness, absent, closest, absence, analyses, subsequent.