Random good picture Not show
1. Sickle-cell anaemia is passed on through a recessive gene.
2. Blue eyes are recessive and brown eyes are dominant.
3. The genes for hygienic behaviour therefore must be recessive.
4. Unlike pre-velar raising, post-velar raising is highly recessive.
5. Not that the other actors are recessive.
6. Ego is recessive in wisdom. Toba Beta
7. The build-up of recessive genes increases the incidence of genetically determined diseases, such as sickle-cell anaemia in humans.
8. A recessive allele must be present in double copy to show itself, and all green peas have two green alleles.
9. There is a recessive black gene in the breed as well.
10. This disease by euchromosome recessive heredity.
11. The genetic behavior of recessive epistatic GMS is discussed.
12. The allele for blue eyes is recessive.
13. It is compatible with the X-linked recessive inheritance.
14. Citrin deficiency is inherited in an autosomal recessive manner.
14. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
15. Is Recessive Interview Invasion of Privacy?
16. Objective To explore the operation methods for recessive cleft palate.
17. And the values of recessive allele and some parameters of genetic diversity were also quite different using the square root method and the Bayesian method.
18. Thus, when using the recessive interview, the reporters should properly handle the "degree", so as to avoid the harmful effects of " excessiveness " and "overheat".
19. Congenital afibrinogenemia is a rare autosomal recessive disorder, characterized by the complete absence or extremely reduced level of fibrinogen.
20. This would allow direct measurement of how far senescence in the original population had been caused by accumulation of partially recessive mutations.
21. The structural changes that are seen in hemoglobin 5 and C disorders are inherited as autosomal recessive traits. 216.
22. The policies proposed for paying the debt are invariably recessive and root out any attempt to grow technology.
23. Rothenbuhler thought that hygienic behaviour might be controlled by two recessive genes.
24. Certainly the subject, sought from within a particular conscious episode[sentencedict.com], is peculiarly recessive.
25. In the slow mingling of the made and born, the organic is a dominant trait, while the mechanic is recessive.
26. Harlequin ichthyosis ( HI ) is a severe subtype of autosomal recessive congenital ichthyoses ( ARCI ) .
27. Thus organism's phenotype-its physical appearance and properties-differs from its genotype, which may include both a dominant and recessive allele.
28. Media power is the basis of information dissemination and a recessive power of social control.
29. Objective To study the maintainable time of humoral immunity against Francisella tularensis after infection, influence factors and the recessive infection situation in healthy people.
30. Conclusion:The model of inheritance of panic disorder maybe a kind of polygene disease with a recessive major gene or conform to autosomal recessive inheritance.
More similar words: recession, excessive, impressive, aggressive, progressive, receive, massive, receiver, processing, accessible, go to pieces, recent, precede, recently, excess, access, reception, process, incessant, processor, deceive, offensive, derisive, effusive, in excess of, unprecedented, defensive, extensive, exclusive, deceptive.