Random good picture Not show
(3) In seed time learn, in harvest teach, in winter enjoy. William Blake
(4) The rice is ripe for harvest.
(5) We've had a bumper harvest of apples this year.
(6) It is time to gather in the harvest.
(7) Farmers are extremely busy during the harvest.
(8) Farmers are very busy during harvest.
(9) We had a good harvest this year.
(10) I hope that your harvest is abundant.
(11) When will you harvest your wheat?
(12) Last year's grain harvest was the biggest ever.
(13) Their family has a plentiful harvest this year.
(14) The painting represents the scene of a bumper harvest.
(15) It rained for the potato harvest.
(16) An abundant harvest is in prospect.
(17) The good harvest that year cheapened the costs of some raw materials.
(18) After the harvest, the peasants began to prepare the soil for seed. Sentencedict.com
(19) The harvest season nears.
(20) Another poor harvest could turn the country's economy upside down.
(21) Villagers used to hold a great feast at harvest time.
(22) There was always a harvest supper for the farm workers after the hay and wheat had been cut.
(23) The drought has made farmers anxious about the harvest.
(24) They made sacrifices to ensure a good harvest.
(25) They turned the soil after the harvest.
(26) like a fertile ground for learning, as long as hard work, there will be many of the fruit; if lazy work, when other people jump when the harvest dance, you have a regret.
(27) There were about 300 million tons of grain in the fields at the start of the harvest.
(28) Sometimes he hired two or three labourers to help his harvest.
(29) The farm was flooded, with the result that most of the harvest was lost.
(30) Only fantasy and action, can never realize the joy of harvest.
More similar words: carve, invest, investor, investment, investigate, investigator, investigation, direct investment, vessel, serve, nerve, curve, survey, themselves, observe, serve as, reserve, preserve, observer, hard, shark, a share, harsh, Chart., sharp, charm, shared, chart, harrow, surveillance.