Random good picture Not show
1. Parents transmit some of their characteristics to their children.
2. The roots transmit moisture and nutrient to the trunk and branches.
3. These thin crystals transmit much of the power.
4. The TV station will transmit this football match live.
5. The device is not designed to transmit to satellites.
6. Three bones transmit sounds to the inner ear.
7. I'll transmit the letter by special messenger.
8. The satellite will transmit the information back to earth.
9. This is currently the most efficient way to transmit certain types of data like electronic mail.
10. In the 1970s it was illegal to transmit fax signals via the public telephone system.
11. The nerves transmit pain.
12. Some types of the anopheles mosquito transmit malaria to humans.
13. Insects can transmit diseases.
13. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
14. Parents can unwittingly transmit their own fears to their children.
15. Certain mosquitoes transmit malaria.
16. Band B is intended for systems which transmit continuously.
17. He doesn't like using hotel switchboards to transmit orders.
18. However, semen can transmit certain diseases.
19. In fact I began to transmit my anxieties to Siegfried.
20. People could send telegrams, telephone each other[sentencedict.com], and transmit information much more quickly than ever before.
21. It also may be able to transmit stored data that was taken just as it landed.
22. The Ariadne has a radio system that can transmit to, and receive transmissions from, any quarter of the globe.
23. These devices process and transmit information to and from many Sources over great distances at the speed of light.
24. The communicator chooses what message to transmit and how the message will be shaped.
25. These transmit coded signals containing information from highly accurate atomic clocks on board.
26. The speed with which digital cameras can take, process and transmit an image is phenomenal.
27. Mind has become self - reproducing through man's capacity to transmit experience and its products cumulatively.
28. The students were hoist by their own petards, however, as Granada decided to transmit the programme anyway.
29. I suspected that some one was shooting deer, which are feared to transmit foot and mouth disease.
30. They will verbally relay the daily messages from home and transmit back her responses.
More similar words: transmission, transit, transform, transfer, translate, transient, transport, transition, transaction, translation, transformation, transportation, active transport, entrance, dismiss, smile on, submit, permit, summit, admit to, committee, to the limit, limitation, jeans, mansion, answer for, by means of, by no means, by any means, by all means.