Random good picture Not show
1. She says the sovereignty of the Crown must be preserved.
2. Talks are being held about who should have sovereignty over the island.
3. Demonstrators demanded full sovereignty for the self - proclaimed republic.
4. China's sovereignty and territorial integrity must not be infringed.
5. Sovereignty resides with the people.
6. The country claimed sovereignty over the island.
7. The declaration proclaimed the full sovereignty of the republic.
8. These people cherish their independence and sovereignty.
9. This constitutes an attack on the sovereignty of Parliament.
10. The sovereignty of these islands is in dispute.
11. Sovereignty was formally transferred on December 27.
12. China exercises sovereignty over Hong Kong.
13. The superpower often tramples on the independence and sovereignty of other countries.
14. Lacking sovereignty, they could organise no defence against their oppressors.
15. The treaty gave Edward III sovereignty over Calais and the whole of Aquitaine.
16. This marked the first time China's sovereignty over Tibet was altered into suzerainty in international documents.
17. Two countries have a claim to sovereignty over the islands.
18. Britain's concern to protect national sovereignty is far from new.
19. It precedence derives from the concept of parliamentary sovereignty.
20. In this sense sovereignty can not be carved up.
21. N. supervision on grounds they infringe on its sovereignty.
22. Such interdependency demands certain limitations in national sovereignty.
23. We will be pooling our sovereignty,[sentencedict.com] not losing it.
24. We will never allow anybody to encroach upon China's territorial integrity and sovereignty.
25. The Foreign Secretary assured anti-federalist MPs that he would not agree to anything which limited British sovereignty.
26. They claim that signature of the peace accord did not imply recognition of the state's sovereignty.
26. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
27. Protesters called on the government to adopt a declaration of sovereignty.
28. European union is seen as a threat to the sovereignty of the nation state.
29. Is it worth fighting a big war, in the name of an abstraction like sovereignty?
30. The whole nation speak as one man on this issue concerning national sovereignty and territorial integrity.
More similar words: foreigner, over there, over and over, wherein, interfere in, severe, over, cover, severely, get over, oversee, all over, overall, be over, go over, lay over, hand over, governor, cover up, recover, uncover, run over, look over, talk over, blow over, take over, coverage, turn over, moreover, recovery.