Random good picture Not show
1. I have been a subscriber to Railway Magazine for many years.
2. Lower prices should boost its subscriber base.
3. S., subscriber growth rates are starting to slow.
4. A man whose late father was a subscriber sent me the Electrophone programme for the month of May 1924.
5. Most important, subscriber equipment needs to be upgraded only in those homes that are willing to pay for the incremental services.
6. Actual subscriber behavior has proven otherwise, of course, and the subscriber base has grown rapidly.
7. Plus every new subscriber receives another three free books - a total worth over ￡80. 1.
8. To reach their ambitious subscriber goals, the two companies plan markedly different image campaigns.
9. In a more sophisticated system, a subscriber can control the pulses from the videodisc player via a keyboard in his home.
10. Its total subscriber base of 400, 000 compares with 2. 3 million each at Vodafone and Cellnet.
11. Orange said its revenue per subscriber averaged 37 pounds per month in 1995.
12. Each subscriber in a star system selects the signals he wants by keying instructions into a control pad.
13. Create another Activation Specification for the nondurable subscriber.
14. In telecommunication, a subscriber set[sentencedict.com], such as a telephone.
15. Who is the subscriber of that motto?
16. Rate Adaptive Digital Subscriber Line?
17. Any subscriber flagged as unregistered will not be notified.
18. Subscriber may be an individual or an institution entity.
19. Yes, initialize the schema and data at the Subscriber.
20. A subscriber can handle multiple events from multiple publishers.sentencedict.com
21. Get Your Free Subscriber Downloads Here!
22. Since then it has climbed steadily to around 9 million a month and a total subscriber base of around 50 million people.
23. According to his figures, it would cost around $ 200 per subscriber to start an Internet access service.
24. It's such a great book we decided to give away a copy to every new subscriber to Outdoor Action.
25. I was wondering, would you know if any other subscriber to the hunt had received similar hate mail?
26. Much of the functionality of cellular systems lies in the microprocessors that operate both the subscriber units and the infrastructure.
27. There is an elite number of cable channels that reach the 70 million subscriber mark.
28. An expensive, but perhaps easier, way into these markets can be subscriber television via cable or satellite.
29. It started out with all the wrong assumptions about users and their habits and has paid the price in subscriber unrest.
30. That is precisely what happens when you become a subscriber to Microsoft Systems Journal.
More similar words: describe, tribe, fiber, liberal, script, deliberately, description, prescription, discrimination, cubs, subsidy, subsist, subsequent, substance, rib, screw, screen, crisis, critic, scream, substantial, scratch, substantially, critical, criteria, scramble, tribal, ribbon, criticize, screening.