Random good picture Not show
1. She's unusually articulate for a ten-year-old.
2. A baby cannot use articulate speech.
3. She struggled to articulate her thoughts.
4. She is an articulate young woman.
5. She gave a witty, entertaining and articulate speech.
6. He is polished, charming, articulate and an excellent negotiator.
7. It is the school's duty to articulate its practices to parents.
8. The teachers help the children to be more articulate about their strengths and weaknesses.
9. Be careful to articulate your words so that everyone in the room can understand you.
10. Many people are unable to articulate the unhappiness they feel.
11. He was unusually articulate for a ten-year-old.
12. She cannot articulate her feelings very well.
12. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
13. He was too drunk to articulate properly.
14. These courses are designed to articulate with university degrees.
15. Articulate speech is very important.
16. I'm a little deaf please articulate carefully.
17. That man is not very articulate.
18. She is the most articulate critic of government policy.
19. I found myself unable to articulate my feelings.
20. The president has been accused of failing to articulate an overall vision in foreign affairs.
21. After the injury the bones did not articulate as well as before.
22. an injection to articulate arteries so that obstructions can be observed by x-ray.
23. Scientists should be literate and articulate as well as able to handle figures.
24. She is clearly the most articulate and self-possessed member of her family.
25. He was so drunk that he could barely articulate his words.
26. She was extremely bright, articulate(sentencedict.com), a prolific writer.
27. Brady is quick-witted and articulate.
28. Many people are opposed to the new law, but have had no opportunity to articulate their opposition.
29. When children first learn to talk, there are some sounds that they find difficult to articulate.
30. All we could hear were loud sobs, but no articulate words.
More similar words: particular, particularly, in particular, calculate, speculate, participate, speculation, calculation, article, artistic, particle, regulate, participant, stimulate, insulated, manipulate, participation, difficult, curriculum, agriculture, agricultural, secular, spectacular, partial, artifact, partially, regulator, vertical, regulatory, population.