Random good picture Not show
1. They won 1?0 for the fourth consecutive week.
2. It had rained for four consecutive days.
3. He was reelected for four consecutive terms.
4. This is the fifth consecutive weekend that I've spent working, and I'm a bit fed up with it.
5. The numbers 7, 8, 9 are consecutive.
6. She was absent for nine consecutive days.
7. It was United's sixth consecutive win this season.
8. Unemployment has fallen/risen again for the third consecutive month.
9. The team went down to their fifth consecutive defeat.
10. He is beginning his fourth consecutive term of office.
11. After six consecutive defeats, the team was almost ready to give up.
12. The Cup was won for the third consecutive year by the Toronto Maple Leafs.
13. Can they win the title for the third consecutive season?
14. He was chosen to represent Scotland in three consecutive World Cup Finals.
15. Manufacturing employment fell for the third consecutive month.
16. They are 0-2, losers of eight consecutive games.
17. Swindon have suffered three consecutive defeats.
18. Seventy six consecutive patients were studied.
19. They have 18 consecutive wins since then.
20. Swindon are looking for their third consecutive win.
21. And yet they have won six consecutive games.
22. In one case a signaller worked 30 consecutive days.
23. High - street sales have fallen for the fifth consecutive month.
24. Connors reigned as the world No. 1 for 159 consecutive weeks.
25. Coventry City have proved untouchable this season - they've just won their sixth consecutive game.
26. The manufacturing economy contracted in October for the sixth consecutive month.
27. Jacque Vaughn had 12 assists to reach 200 for the second consecutive season.
28. The foot, the bottom, the abyss,[Sentence dictionary] that beckons for the third consecutive season.
29. Thanks to bitter memories of dictatorship, the constitution forbids a second consecutive term for any elected official.
30. The Dukes are coming off a 73-69 loss to La Salle Monday, their fifth consecutive defeat.
More similar words: executive, conservative, prosecution, prosecutor, execution, consent, diminutive, consensus, consequence, consequently, in consequence, constitution, conservation, constitutional, secular, security, execute, cut in, insect, cut into, in secret, second, response, secondary, active, native, motive, CONS, incentive, relative.