Random good picture Not show
1. Changes have taken place both economically and politically.
2. In economically advanced countries, women marry later.
3. A tunnel was not considered economically feasible.
4. They were unable to run the telephone network economically.
5. The factory is no longer economically viable.
6. Economically, the centre of Spain has lost its dominant role.
7. The teachers' demands were economically unfeasible.
8. Politically and economically this is an extremely difficult question.
9. The country was headed on the wrong track, economically.
10. It makes sense politically as well as economically.
11. The scheme is economically viable.
12. Small trees use space in the garden economically.
12. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and create good sentences.
13. I am afraid your plan is not commercially/economically/financially/politically viable.
14. We produce food as economically as possible.
15. A five-day week benefits more than individually and economically.
16. Learn to express yourself more economically.
17. Economically, the policy worked like a charm.
18. I'll do the job as economically as possible.
19. The company is in an economically vulnerable position.
20. His scheme is not economically sound.
21. Ordinary housewives cook very economically.
22. Economically, capitalism has transformed societies.
23. The country was going down the tubes economically.
24. She writes elegantly and economically.
25. Services could be operated more efficiently and economically.
26. These alternatives are economically undesirable.
27. The country is in a weak position economically.
28. In this economically depressed area, evictions are common.
29. The pit is being shut down because it no longer has enough coal that can be mined economically.
30. It was felt that the ageing of society was socially and economically undesirable.
More similar words: economic, economics, economic recovery, economist, economy, chemical, basically, typically, ecological, ironically, physically, politically, practically, historically, dramatically, specifically, automatically, nominee, autonomy, astronomer, nomination, second, radical, medical, musical, typical, logical, ethical, clinical, tropical.