Random good picture Not show
1. Economically, the centre of Spain has lost its dominant role.
2. Changes have taken place both economically and politically.
3. In economically advanced countries, women marry later.
4. A tunnel was not considered economically feasible.
5. They were unable to run the telephone network economically.
6. The factory is no longer economically viable.
7. The teachers' demands were economically unfeasible.
8. Politically and economically this is an extremely difficult question.
9. Economically the country has been improving steadily these past ten years.
10. The country was headed on the wrong track, economically.
11. It makes sense politically as well as economically.
12. As a student she lived very economically, rarely going out and buying very few clothes.
12. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and create good sentences.
13. The scheme is economically viable.
14. Small trees use space in the garden economically.
15. I am afraid your plan is not commercially/economically/financially/politically viable.
16. We produce food as economically as possible.
17. The US has sought to isolate Cuba both economically and politically.
18. A five-day week benefits more than individually and economically.
19. Learn to express yourself more economically.
20. Economically, the policy worked like a charm.
21. I'll do the job as economically as possible.
22. The company is in an economically vulnerable position.
23. His scheme is not economically sound.
24. Economically and politically, this affair couldn't come at a worse time.
25. The pit is being shut down because it no longer has enough coal that can be mined economically.
26. It was felt that the ageing of society was socially and economically undesirable.
27. The country has made enormous strides politically but not economically.
28. The aim, said the minister, was to integrate Britain both politically and economically into the European Community.
29. They can expect an earful on what the slump is doing economically.
30. The high cost of childcare made returning to work economically impossible.
More similar words: economic, economics, economic recovery, economist, economy, chemical, basically, typically, ecological, ironically, physically, politically, practically, historically, dramatically, specifically, automatically, nominee, autonomy, astronomer, nomination, second, radical, medical, musical, typical, logical, ethical, clinical, tropical.