Random good picture Not show
1. During their talks, the two presidents discussed the transit of goods between the two countries.
2. An improved mass transit system would cut traffic on the roads.
3. We will transit the strait at night.
4. They were in transit to Bombay.
5. Many of the goods were damaged in transit.
6. The city has acquired a light rail transit system.
7. His luggage was lost in transit.
8. The canal can transit a total of 50 ships daily.
9. The goods were still in a transit shed on the quay.
10. The city has virtually no mass transit.
11. The passengers had been transferred into the transit lounge.
12. The port has become a transit point in the drug trade.
13. If goods are lost in transit, the carrier will be liable for damages.
14. Our ship used the canal to transit to the east.
15. The cost includes transit.
15. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
16. He was seen driving a white Transit van near Leeds.
17. The question is whether road transit is cheaper than rail.
18. If there were a comprehensive, integrated mass transit system here, fewer people would drive their own cars.
19. New Jersey Transit trains were all delayed 15 minutes.
20. The device, discovered inside a Ford Transit van, was made safe after controlled explosions carried out by bomb squad officers.
21. Four minutes later, after a brief transit over pillows spotted with small white anemones, we arrive at another low mound.
22. It allows the study of regional transit of solids in the unprepared human colon without the need for colon intubation.
23. Our car coddling extends way beyond an inadequate transit system.
24. You must allow for five per cent wastage in transit.
25. It is possible to make an insurance claim for any goods lost or damaged in transit.
26. Breath hydrogen analysis after oral lactulose containing meals is an easy, non-invasive, bedside test to measure mouth-to-caecum transit time.
27. There were fifteen of them in the compartment, crammed and squashed for three hours since their loading from the Transit gaol.
28. And to his credit, he acknowledged the problem of low wages and our deteriorating public transit system.
29. While they waited, the Joint put them up at a transit camp just outside Vienna.
30. I was random fire at areas that might serve as transit points for the enemy.
More similar words: transition, transient, transmit, transform, transfer, translate, transport, transaction, translation, transmission, transformation, transportation, active transport, density, mansion, sensitive, intensity, expansion, sensitivity, entrance, sit, site, jeans, sit up, sit on, as it is, visitor, deposit, answer for, position.