Random good picture Not show
1. We will transit the strait at night.
2. During their talks, the two presidents discussed the transit of goods between the two countries.
3. An improved mass transit system would cut traffic on the roads.
4. They were in transit to Bombay.
5. Many of the goods were damaged in transit.
6. The city has acquired a light rail transit system.
7. His luggage was lost in transit.
8. The city has virtually no mass transit.
9. The passengers had been transferred into the transit lounge.
10. Fruits are perishable in transit.
11. The canal can transit a total of 50 ships daily.
12. The goods were still in a transit shed on the quay.
13. The port has become a transit point in the drug trade.
14. If goods are lost in transit, the carrier will be liable for damages.
15. Our ship used the canal to transit to the east.
15. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
16. The cost includes transit.
17. He was seen driving a white Transit van near Leeds.
18. The question is whether road transit is cheaper than rail.
19. New Jersey Transit trains were all delayed 15 minutes.
20. The Transit Authority meetings are a sight to behold.
21. They had banned all transit flights across the port.
22. Make a transit and map an area.
23. Today, Los Angeles has virtually no mass transit.
24. The hideous transit camps are emptying.
25. If there were a comprehensive, integrated mass transit system here, fewer people would drive their own cars.
26. The device, discovered inside a Ford Transit van, was made safe after controlled explosions carried out by bomb squad officers.
27. Four minutes later, after a brief transit over pillows spotted with small white anemones, we arrive at another low mound.
28. You must allow for five per cent wastage in transit.
29. It is possible to make an insurance claim for any goods lost or damaged in transit.
30. Breath hydrogen analysis after oral lactulose containing meals is an easy, non-invasive, bedside test to measure mouth-to-caecum transit time.
More similar words: transition, transient, transmit, transform, transfer, translate, transport, transaction, translation, transmission, transformation, transportation, active transport, density, mansion, sensitive, intensity, expansion, sensitivity, entrance, sit, site, jeans, sit up, sit on, as it is, visitor, deposit, answer for, position.