Random good picture Not show
1. Wales was a vassal kingdom at that time.
2. He was a vassal, as indeed his father had been forty years earlier.
3. Since he was already a papal vassal Sancho found the powers of the Church difficult to check.
4. The lord gave his vassal protection, and rewarded him; the vassal swore to serve his lord.
5. Ceremonial acknowledgment by a vassal of allegiance to his lord under feudal law.
6. Before the Jiawu War , the suzerain vassal relationship existed between Qing Dynasty and Korea.
7. You're a student you're an empty vassal and you don't.
8. The vassal swore that he would be loyal to the king forever.
9. So the forepart Non - invasive Measurement of Vassal wall become more important.
10. The opinion book from the vassal to a lord.
11. Pekingese dogs were and the local fan in the country (vassal State) reveal no doubt that only a simple use of violence in the so-called "law enforcement."
12. The lord in return owed his vassal protection and an assured livelihood.
13. The change of vassal and bristly situation, return on big sth one's own advantage enter.
14. I, your vassal, have employed and troubled your unknown sovereignty.
15. The fidelity owed by a vassal to his feudal lord.
16. He, in turn, was vassal to the Great Khan of China.
17. You can now airlift into cities of your vassal.
18. A Burmese prince was again installed as a vassal of Ava.
19. Opponents of the treaty argue that monetary union will turn France into a vassal of Germany.
20. For some it was enough to attain dominion over other rulers, in effect establishing satellite or vassal states.
21. For the rest he has persisted in wearing the guise of a vassal before his overlord.
22. If his creditors allowed him to be, he would be their vassal for life.Sentencedict
23. More and more data suggest that the potential role of infection develop atherosclerosis and the injury of vassal dissepiment is one of main cause of atherosclerosis.
24. During this process western cultures, especially the Public International Law, had a strong impact on the clan and vassal, and in the end led to the disintegration of the clan and vassal.
25. What four things did the lord provide or do for his vassal under the feudal system?
26. In 1873, Japan sent its army to aggress and occupy China's vassal state of Liuqiu Islands, and changed the name of the Islands to Okinawaken.
27. You don't pay supply costs for units inside your vassal 's borders.
28. During 18-century, China were still enjoyed her sovereignty over several vassal states in the eastern hemisphere.
29. Parliament can not play its due role, and become vassal government agencies.
30. In China, scholars say Koguryo was founded in its territory and was a vassal state. They say the descendents of the royal house were assimilated into the Han Chinese people.