Random good picture Not show
(1) The fawn ran to the top of the ridge.
(2) We made our way carefully along the ridge.
(3) We finally reached the crest of the ridge.
(4) We stood on the windswept ridge and looked down at the valley below.
(5) Park Ridge is the prototypical American suburb.
(6) We walked along the mountain ridge.
(7) He slowed the pace as they crested the ridge.
(8) We took the high pass over the ridge.
(9) A shot cracked across the ridge.
(10) Larks were rising in spirals from the ridge.
(11) The sky above the ridge of mountains brightened.
(12) The ridge consists entirely of volcanic rock.
(13) We walked along the narrow mountain ridge.
(14) The tracks of mountain goats polka-dotted the dust ridge.
(15) We clambered up the hillside to the ridge above.
(16) We had to climb over a knife-edge mountain ridge.
(17) As they breasted the ridge(sentencedict.com/ridge.html), they saw the valley and lake before them.
(18) A ridge of high pressure is building up strongly over the Atlantic.
(19) The ground inclined steeply towards the ridge in the distance.
(20) Even among seasoned mountaineers Pinnacle Ridge is considered quite a tough proposition.
(21) The weather map shows a ridge of high pressure coming in from the Atlantic.
(22) A small ridge of sand separated the field from the beach.
(23) Rammick lives high on a ridge in a 400-home subdivision.
(24) By afternoon, we had crested another ridge.
(25) The high ridge displaces ocean water.
(26) The next contestant is Diane Massa of Bay Ridge.
(27) Reaching the ridge, a logjam of bewildered novices develops.
(28) Wolf Ridge offers activities ranging from learning about beavers and whitetail deer to nature hikes and rock climbing.
(30) He wanted to be over the line of the ridge before the sun had risen.