Random good picture Not show
(1) Stan initially wanted to go to medical school.
(2) Initially, the work was pretty mundane.
(3) Initially the government was unwilling to accept the defeat.
(4) Feathers initially developed from insect scales.
(5) It is necessary initially to classify the headaches into certain types.
(6) Cantona initially went on loan to Leeds United.
(7) His illness was initially diagnosed as food poisoning.
(8) Initially he had bucked against her restraints.
(9) Initially[Sentencedict], the venture enjoyed a fair amount of success.
(10) The chick initially has no fear of man.
(11) I initially dismissed the idea out of hand.
(12) The ban was initially opposed by the US.
(13) He was initially articled to a solicitor.
(14) Initially, the President remained aloof from the campaign.
(15) The damage was far more serious than initially believed.
(16) Special preferences were offered initially to encourage investment.
(17) My contract is initially for three years.
(18) Initially, most people approved of the new scheme.
(19) She came initially to spend a few days, but in the end she stayed for a whole month.
(20) The island's population initially numbered 180, but there was a gradual decline until only 40 people were left.
(21) He was initially blackballed because of a dispute he once had with a couple of the committee members.
(22) The death toll was initially reported at around 250, but was later revised to 300.
(23) Do not be surprised if, initially, she directs her anger at you.
(24) This theory was initially received with great scepticism by her fellow scientists.
(25) The ferry service will initially run on alternate days, increasing eventually to daily sailings.
(26) Initially, I thought I would only stay there a year.
(27) Initially, the system worked well.
(28) Television stations were initially pleased by this alphabet soup.
(29) Forecasters say the gales may not be as bad as they initially predicted.
(30) It is an almost universal truth that the more we are promoted in a job, the less we actually exercise the skills we initially used to perform it.
More similar words: initial, initiate, initiative, partially, essentially, potentially, definition, substantially, in itself, partial, palatial, definitely, substantial, munitions, cognitive, influential, residential, socially, presidential, finite element, recognition, officially, especially, politically, traditionally, unit, unite, unity, negotiate, monitor.