Random good picture Not show
(2) Why do you persist in blaming yourself for what happened?
(3) If you persist, you will annoy them even more.
(4) Despite official denials, the rumours still persist.
(5) If symptoms persist, consult a doctor without delay.
(6) Strength shows, not only in the ability to persist, but the ability to start over.
(7) Existential questions requir-ing religious answers still persist.
(8) If you persist in upsetting her, I will have to punish you.
(9) The cold weather is set to persist throughout the week.
(10) He urged the United States to persist with its efforts to bring about peace.
(11) If the symptoms persist, seek medical advice.
(12) If you persist in doing that you will end up in trouble.
(13) If the symptoms persist, consult your doctor.
(14) The bad weather will persist all over the country.
(15) Britons persist in treating any pay rise of less than 5% as a slap in the face.
(16) When I set my mind to something, I persist.
(17) Politicians persist in imagining that "the people" warm to their cheesy slogans.
(18) He will persist in riding that dreadful bicycle.
(19) His strength of will enabled him to persist.
(20) If symptoms persist for more than a few days(sentencedict.com), see a doctor.
(21) This situation cannot be allowed to persist.
(22) Fog will persist throughout the night.
(23) Environmental pressures encourage genes with certain mutations to persist and others to die out.
(24) If symptoms persist, consult your doctor.
(25) Most of them persist in setting strict demands on themselves.
(26) Yet they persist anyway-at least they do as long as they are leaders.
(27) Mr Straw issued a stern warning to those who persist in violence.
(28) Even in this day and age the old attitudes persist.
(29) Alcohol and tobacco consumption by young people is especially worrisome because habits formed early are likely to persist.
(30) Why did this chronic shortage of rural council housing persist?
More similar words: Persian, version, ever since, diversity, conversion, controversial, resist, subsist, assist, insist, consist, assist in, assistant, consist of, consist in, assistance, consistent, resistance, consistently, as is, crisis, hers, emphasis, others, analysis, person, hypothesis, diagnosis, paralysis, ever so.