Random good picture Not show
1. They put the rifles into a stack.
2. They are specially packaged so that they stack easily.
3. The whole stack of goods toppled over.
4. Please stack the materials up here.
5. A stack of files awaited me on my desk.
6. He chose a cartoon from the stack of videos on the shelf.
7. He riffled through the stack of papers on his desk.
8. How does this final presidential debate stack up and compare to the others, do you think?
9. He has a stack of computer equipment he's knocked off from various shops.
10. A stack of plates swayed, and began to topple over.
11. Stack the chairs up over there.
12. How much do all these figures stack up to?
13. I have a stack of papers to mark.
14. What did our sales stack up to last month?
15. Please stack your chairs before you leave.
16. This is how things stack up today.
17. The truck could stack three.
18. A stack of hay will self-ignite if it stays for a long time.
19. The assistants price the items and stack them on the shelves.
19. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
20. This year's figures didn't stack up to those of 1999 .
21. Parents want to know how their kids' schools stack up against others.
22. There's a whole stack of bills waiting to be paid.
23. These chairs stack easily.
24. How does our product stack up against those of our competitors?
25. There's a stack of unopened mail waiting for you at the house.
26. They said they were going to stack the court with anti-abortion judges.
27. He looked at the stack of work and dug in straight away.
28. She keeps a bottle of gin hidden behind a stack of books.
29. What do you think of these products and do you think they could stack up against ours?
30. When this operation is over,the computer pops the next goal from the goal stack.