Random good picture Not show
1. He stood to inherit property worth ￡5 million.
2. Blessed are the meek:for they shall inherit the earth.
3. He has no son to inherit his land.
4. Who will inherit the house when he dies?
5. She will soon inherit her father's mantle.
6. He will inherit the title on the death of his uncle.
7. We do not inherit the Earth from our Ancestors; we borrow it from our Children.
8. All her children will inherit equally.
9. The chief's son would inherit all his dominions.
10. The eldest son will inherit the title.
11. He intended that his son should inherit his business.
12. They are to inherit 100[sentencedict.com][sentencedict.com],000 US dollars.
13. We must inherit in a critical way.
14. Some people may inherit a tendency to alcoholism.
15. He'll inherit the money when he comes of age.
16. Sheila will inherit everything in the event of his death.
17. We inherit from our parents many of our physical characteristics.
18. She will inherit her father's estate when she reaches her majority.
19. In the event of his death Sheila will inherit the money.
20. "Blessed are the meek, for they shall inherit the earth" is one of the Beatitudes.
21. Nineteen-year-olds seldom inherit country mansions, after all.
22. Sons were able to inherit their father's private property.
23. It is the general rule, that all superior men inherit the elements ofsuperiority from their mother.
24. If he dies without making a will, his closest relative will inherit.
25. The will has to be proved before we can inherit.
26. In the normal course of events, a son would inherit from his father.
27. Her favorite Beatitude is " Blessed are the meek for they shall inherit the earth ".
28. In the event of his death, his daughter will inherit the money.
29. The deceased's immediate relatives, her mother and father, will inherit her estate.
30. If you die without a will, only a husband, wife, children and blood relatives are entitled to inherit your property.
More similar words: inherent, heritage, criteria, meritocracy, in hand, in half, hand in hand, write, critic, ritual, period, write off, write up, minority, write out, British, series, derive, write down, favorite, critical, priority, security, writhing, gathering, American, mothering, offering, celebrity, authority.