Random good picture Not show
7. He wants the power to sack incompetent teachers.
8. A bird had pecked a hole in the sack.
9. We need about a sack of rice.
10. He got the sack for petty thieving.
11. Coal used to cost 3 shillings a sack.
12. I have to sack u.
13. The poor old sod got the sack yesterday.
14. The sack split and the rice poured out.
15. The hen pecked a hole in the sack.
16. He hefted a sack of wheat to see how heavy it was.
17. The corpse was sewn up in a sack and thrown into the river.
18. The sack is too heavy to lift-you'll have to drag it.
19. They couldn't sack me - I'd done nothing wrong.
20. I bet she's great in the sack.
21. The invaders put all to the sack.
22. Where are you going to sack out?
23. It's the sack for you!
24. The chicken pecked a hole in the sack.
25. They got through a sack of potatoes.
26. He caught them in the sack together.
27. She claimed she'd been threatened with the sack.
28. It's late - I'm going to sack out.
29. He pre-empted any decision to sack him.
30. He got the sack for stealing.
More similar words: sacred, transaction, pack, rack, back, stack, track, black, crack, tackle, back up, jacket, back on, attack, back of, black out, call back, set back, cut back, hold back, back away, pay back, package, go back to, for lack of, track down, snack bar, look back, keep back, go back on.